[#1 BL Duelist] 2H Cyclone Atziri Slayer, Small 2.0.0 Update

very nice guide good work.
Ill be carufull in bloodlines. wish me luck with my first duelist
Until now the build seems to work quite well. Pity that there aren't any more life nodes :)

Once you sort out all of your resists, should you go for Vitality as the only useful 40% aura?

Getting a 60% aura (Grace? Wrath? Determination?) seems hard:
-lvl 21 Reduced Mana seems to give 101.5% reserved
-Alpha's Howl would take the place of Devoto's
-Champion of the Cause takes three nodes
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Jan 6, 2015, 4:49:06 AM
Noob Question here: How come this is so tanky? All I see is life. No endurance charges, no big armour etc.

Would it be worthwhile to get endurance charges and keep them up manually instead of the Cwdt+IC?
damn my friend, that is a shitton of life.
"
reThenok wrote:
Noob Question here: How come this is so tanky? All I see is life. No endurance charges, no big armour etc.

Would it be worthwhile to get endurance charges and keep them up manually instead of the Cwdt+IC?

Chicken when damage taken is laughably OP, if it didn't exist I probably wouldn't be playing this.

The manual cast method works "ok", but you'll eventually fuck up at the worst moment and reep, like I did with other characters.

"
Flapdrol wrote:
Until now the build seems to work quite well. Pity that there aren't any more life nodes :)

Once you sort out all of your resists, should you go for Vitality as the only useful 40% aura?

Getting a 60% aura (Grace? Wrath? Determination?) seems hard:
-lvl 21 Reduced Mana seems to give 101.5% reserved
-Alpha's Howl would take the place of Devoto's
-Champion of the Cause takes three nodes

Vitality isn't worth it because your regen is enough. A good 3rd aura is PoL, just because of the lightning totems.

Devoto's is irreplaceable for me. The dex allows me to run Blood Rage and Vaal Haste at high levels; the IAS is cray; 20% MS is amazing for survability and the chaos res makes this perfect item for me even better :D

If you sort out resistances, champion of the cause is a good idea. But if you are like REALLY high level (97+), I have a different tree that passes by Berserking and grabs purity of flesh instead of bloodless, then you can grab two nodes at Sov. to host the 60% aura.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAmy1fOYrw6UbEgrCrvqdlTb02R36E2QHcvop4DalutfJsRjWScmz-j9i9MglN4_4Kple3PvJFOuHGrjwtd-PE9q4-cqk9D2eb9zIczuRRQXTqGHzZK1BQR5d5JJv463asDc3vDgmW900UccGjz37-VBQgOQ7ZfE4yZFKtjV8_ggcX4eJh9kjyQSb4MHeMzxNMWf49_FhjTP-vbGjy8B-iAASzwGaf3-98PAWsqlnzwBoaOJBVJy9mnvrSFy9k5xZv42okqjbpqZSHapBsqSdhIYTvdO167wUtYEteEyFVLPuKIicg3D0HdcCm

It has 3% less life than my current one, but it gets Berserking+20% chaos res+access to VP and Sov.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ REP DA RED ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Great build, I'll probably run this in (except in Softcore, I'm too pussy to play Hardcore, and I have a 530 pDPS 2Her in Standard).
Also, why don't you get the Frenzy Charge in the Duelist area?
Is added fire really better than Faster Attacks? I really wouldn't think so, especially considering FA also makes your LGOH better.
loving it! one of the most fun builds i've played so far.
have you had any problems with physical reflect? im only lvl 64 atm but already had some near death moments with phys. reflect..

Last edited by pripple on Jan 6, 2015, 9:15:23 PM
"
Nordsmark wrote:
Is added fire really better than Faster Attacks? I really wouldn't think so, especially considering FA also makes your LGOH better.

I tried both and liked added fire more. I can barely notice the lgoh increase. You also need to remember that FA loses 20% of its efficiency with cyclone since 1.3.0

"
K0rrupted wrote:
Also, why don't you get the Frenzy Charge in the Duelist area?

4 points for 5% attack speed is nowhere near worth it. If you want easy to get attack speed, grab the two 4% nodes at duelist.

"
pripple wrote:
loving it! one of the most fun builds i've played so far.
have you had any problems with physical reflect? im only lvl 64 atm but already had some near death moments with phys. reflect..

CWDT is the answer to physical reflect. Keep the trigger at around 1/4 of your HP.

Physical Reflect maps are not worth it though.
Last edited by H4NS on Jan 7, 2015, 1:57:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info