[1.3] INFERNAL FIST - 5 Exalt Price, ATZIRI KILLER. Max Block, 110k AoE/130k Single DPS, 5.5k+ HP

"
MacMoertel wrote:
"
RXXQ wrote:

I equip Atziri's Foible + Rings with attributes when they lvl up, when I go back to my normal rings and amulet they become "red" and can't use them but still gain EXP.

Don't forget to do this in your mainhand also. Another 3 slots to level gems.

That's the idea ;)

hi, respeced my mara into this and bought the gear i need

Spoiler

what u skill after lvl80, went for the 2 +8% all res nodes while holding a shield, will go for more dmg nodes
"
MrZimz wrote:
hi, respeced my mara into this and bought the gear i need

Spoiler

what u skill after lvl80, went for the 2 +8% all res nodes while holding a shield, will go for more dmg nodes

This is the leveling tree:

After lvl 80 I get Herbalism and the big scion hp nodes circle section. It's all about survival.

This is what the lvl 90 tree would look like:

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAe4x-4ITE5FGeV3zZ9zJyqcT2PC13464-Z5t2f18_FCDvDlBH8i8aPunVeTl-4oTvYSEaVWSjNugB56cwns0FLXrvdO1eE2BLQKCsrwz3qZXAvy_Mtopi7MGChNm-p2VNvTZHfizpytMZtBUg4iwJM9E2pDnQgUfiIuLTfu969qOvpxutSO54rj3iMk4bl5_L975ul_KcJIs9D_MG-6oGOVFg_lQNzStQHM6CB_JB0iHZfBRNGJG8n_xL_gq3Psau2L064fJFo4ruDk2SI_Y1kv6PTeOmV419

LEVELING TREE

I'm putting them in order of points spent instead of certain level.
Notes:
* We focus on block chance before anything.
* Life leech and mana related nodes are left for the near-final nodes because you should have no problem with either of those subjects until late 60s when you upgrade to a 5Link, use abbysus and so on.
* On that sense, extra flask hp is more important than leech, trust me.
* Life nodes are the final ones we get because only at lvl 75+ rare maps is when you need the big hp pool, before that you basically kill everything in 1 or 2 attacks, sometimes none, you just walk near the mobs and your counters will kill them.
* We never pick physical damage nodes except the first 5 because... we don't need them, on our way to get block nodes, the new 1.3 tree gives melee damage while using shields, giving us both block, defense, survivability and damage, best tree ever. I might add them later, will update.

14 points: Get resolute technique, nothing else.
http://poeurl.com/zavFcWZ

23 points: Block chance and elemental resists.
http://poeurl.com/zavFfj1

40 points: RUSH to get the 3 mana nodes, this is very important because you will have mana problems until you do high damage AND find the right mana leech jewlery piece. I kept these 3 nodes until mid 60s.
http://poeurl.com/zavFhnI

53 points: Block chance, life and damage nodes.
http://poeurl.com/zavFjCs

64 points: Block chance upgrade, life AND FLASK NODES, survivability will stop becoming an issue at this point.
http://poeurl.com/zavFlDs

72 points: Edge of tree for block chance and damage nodes.
http://poeurl.com/zavFnkY

81 points: Get mana leech to remove the 3 mana nodes. Now get the final block nodes on the templar tree, get the life leech nodes, Unwavering Stance (I didn't get this until lvl 78 tbh, when getting stunned became a problem, but never before) and Retaliation (the damage node while using a shield on the big wheel of Duelist). At this point I'm asuming you're using a 4Link only.
http://poeurl.com/zavFpff

93 points: Unrelenting so you can use your 5Link without mana issues and get more life. Juggernaut for 20% more life from flask, armour bonus and life. Bloodless for more life.
http://poeurl.com/zavFq4v

103 points: Herbalism and Constitution wheel. I haven't reached this point but I'm only 2-3 levels away, 20% flask recovery speed and 20% more life from flasks giving us a final 100% extra life from flasks, amazing. And of course more and more life.
http://poeurl.com/zavFsJl
Last edited by RXXQ on Jan 4, 2015, 5:17:09 PM
Hi ! I love your build (i repeat my self but it's true aha) and i made a "ranger alternative build" of yours : it's even more tanky to be invincible !

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAAF4Zju2DCC6bjdN-PeJI7niuG60s6a-n9qPveimlTipbr90NU7u_1UMxtkGE2YTvG8hlTb02R36-p8GCL8xi7LaKBS1673TtXhNgS6yvDPeplcC_QKAyThuXn8unMAHnNuhkoxpVYSH3vm6X8pwaPn7ieTnp1Z7N8i9fP1BH7w4UIORR_lQNzStQHM49D8T2PC13464-Z5t82fcycqnGrti9_gq3PlhjPfyMz_ZIxtjiLAkz0TYVIKQ50IFH4iLi8wb7qgY5JItRYP66fXVKyD8nKk0UTRiRvJ_8Sw==

For sur, i loose maybe a little bit of damage (maybe a lot) but i get IR !

My defense passive tree gives :
Spoiler

29% additional Chance to Block with Shields
400% increased Defences from equipped Shield

58% increased Armour
62% increased Evasion Rating
84% increased Evasion Rating and Armour

60% increased Life Recovery from Flasks

177% increased maximum Life
4.8% of Life Regenerated per Second
68+ to maximum Life
3% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life
4+ Life gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks
20+ Life gained on Kill

8+ Mana gained when you Block

49+% to all Elemental Resistances

Enemies Cannot Leech Life From You
"
justice__ wrote:
Hi ! I love your build (i repeat my self but it's true aha) and i made a "ranger alternative build" of yours : it's even more tanky to be invincible !

For sur, i loose maybe a little bit of damage (maybe a lot) but i get IR !

My defense passive tree gives :
Spoiler

29% additional Chance to Block with Shields
400% increased Defences from equipped Shield

58% increased Armour
62% increased Evasion Rating
84% increased Evasion Rating and Armour

60% increased Life Recovery from Flasks

177% increased maximum Life
4.8% of Life Regenerated per Second
68+ to maximum Life
3% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life
4+ Life gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks
20+ Life gained on Kill

8+ Mana gained when you Block

49+% to all Elemental Resistances

Enemies Cannot Leech Life From You

Yep, build can be done with a Ranger or a Duelist, only difference is the 5 starting nodes which are extremely similar anyway.

Iron Reflexes can be gotten on the current build as well, I've thought about it. But it requires me at least 4 points which translate into roughly 2k more armour, which is nothing compared to 20% life or some other bonuses in my opinion. Heart of Oak is also kind of useless because we never get stunned anyway. Life > Armour. Trust me, besides Armour won't protect you from spells, degen, chaos damage, etc.

I'd recommend something like this instead:

I've been running Zana daily rotations of maps lvl 75-76 I've yet to find trouble, even on reflect, vulnerability, etc, nothing has killed me except a Brutus variant boss at lvl 76 map, he did a hard crit, even tho I was wearing Lioneye's, I used my granite when he didn't land any hits, when he finally did, I had no granite flask left and his hit was crit along with the map mods.

Been using Great Old One exclusively lately, 0 casualties so far.
Last edited by RXXQ on Jan 5, 2015, 2:28:27 AM
Sorry for my english, i'm french..

Thanks a lot for your reply ! I'm leveling a new ranger facebreaker with IB and I want to be as tanky as possible. So I'll go +200% life instead of IR with your advices.

I thought about getting a Great Old one's ward in the futur to be a little bit more agressive (cause i'll be very tanky).

QUESTIONS

First, is there possibilities to be a little bit "original" in facebreaker build with IB ? In the links between the gem ? Or in piece of the armor ?

Spoiler

I know that rings/amulet need to get flat physical damage and that the belt is Meginord for sure ! And that the helmet is Abyssus and the gloves...the facebreaker aha.

So is there anything that could be original ? Like boots or body armor ?

Secondly, is this link great for IB ranger facebreaker build ?

Spoiler

6L : IB + Melee splash + Faster attack OR multistrike + Melee physical + Added fire damage + Weapon elemental damage OR Fire penetration

Finally, is this a good idea ? (i'm so ashamed that I spoil the idea)

Spoiler
I thought about a Frenzy/Discharge facebreaker build with Blood dance boots and Blood rage/Poacher's mark

The passive tree :

The important things are : +2 frenzy charge, a lot of attack speed, a LOT of tankness (IR + 175% life + 6.6% regen)

Way of getting frenzy charges :

. Blood dance boots

. Poacher's mark

. Skill "Frenzy"

Way of getting endurance charges :

. Enduring cry

The gem links :

6L : Frenzy + Melee Splash + Melee physical damage + Cast on melee kill + Discharge + Iron Will

3L : Enduring cry + Spell echo + Increase duration

4L : Tempest shield + Hatred + Determination + Reduced mana

4L : Curse on hit + Vengeance/Reckoning (the one who trigger the most) + Melee physical damage + poacher's mark

4L : Vengeance/Reckoning + Melee physcial damage + Added fire damage + Increased area

The idea : Enduring cry + Frenzy until a mob until killing a mob (normally it's pretty fast). The boots gives us more damage on low life mobs and Discharge will proc with a lot of damage..OR NOT because i'm sure i'm wrong with this idea..
Last edited by justice__ on Jan 5, 2015, 1:07:58 PM
"
justice__ wrote:

QUESTIONS

First, is there possibilities to be a little bit "original" in facebreaker build with IB ? In the links between the gem ? Or in piece of the armor ?

I know that rings/amulet need to get flat physical damage and that the belt is Meginord for sure ! And that the helmet is Abyssus and the gloves...the facebreaker aha.
So is there anything that could be original ? Like boots or body armor ?

Yeah, what you *need* for this build are Facebreakers and Meginord, everything else is up to you, my build is just what I've come up with. You don't even need Abyssus, it's just a really good bonus to damage.

"
justice__ wrote:

Secondly, is this link great for IB ranger facebreaker build ?

6L : IB + Melee splash + Faster attack OR multistrike + Melee physical + Added fire damage + Weapon elemental damage OR Fire penetration

Weapon elemental damage doesn't work for us, we don't use weapons, so it's useless. Fire penetration would also be a waste, we don't do that much fire to penetrate with.

IB + Melee Splash + Faster Attacks + Multistrike is the main 4Link.
5th Link should be Melee Physical, and 6th Link should be Added Fire Damage.
I've been trying to get a tabula to test other gems but I'm not sure what else might work.

"
justice__ wrote:

Finally, is this a good idea ? (i'm so ashamed that I spoil the idea)

Spoiler
I thought about a Frenzy/Discharge facebreaker build with Blood dance boots and Blood rage/Poacher's mark

The passive tree :

The important things are : +2 frenzy charge, a lot of attack speed, a LOT of tankness (IR + 175% life + 6.6% regen)

Way of getting frenzy charges :

. Blood dance boots

. Poacher's mark

. Skill "Frenzy"

Way of getting endurance charges :

. Enduring cry

The gem links :

6L : Frenzy + Melee Splash + Melee physical damage + Cast on melee kill + Discharge + Iron Will

3L : Enduring cry + Spell echo + Increase duration

4L : Tempest shield + Hatred + Determination + Reduced mana

4L : Curse on hit + Vengeance/Reckoning (the one who trigger the most) + Melee physical damage + poacher's mark

4L : Vengeance/Reckoning + Melee physcial damage + Added fire damage + Increased area

The idea : Enduring cry + Frenzy until a mob until killing a mob (normally it's pretty fast). The boots gives us more damage on low life mobs and Discharge will proc with a lot of damage..OR NOT because i'm sure i'm wrong with this idea..

First of all, don't be ashamed, no need to, this is how building comes to work, by making up ideas and plans.

And yeah, that build actually sounds really good, I've been meaning to check the whole Reckoning/Vengeance with Cursing, and using Frenzy Charges with Blood Dance boots, but I'm not sure yet, but yeah I've had those idas in mind.

You need to figure out if you can keep up those during boss fights as well.

But yes, I do like the idea you have in mind, it sounds interesting and good.
Thanks for the first answer, i'll think about an original facebreaker gear.

I also thank you for the IB link answer : i though that Added fire damage + Fire penetration would be great with Infernal Blow because of the conversion on fire damage.. (like IB + Add fire + fire pen + melee splash + multistrike + faster attack).

For the third answer, I thank you for your "gratitude" ! But I got an other question (aha sorry) : how can I know if this build could work or not ? I know that you'll answer me "by testing it" but i'm a casual player so i can't level up a char at level 70 "just to know if it's working".

Is there possibilities to calculate Discharge DPS ? Or Frenzy DPS ?
What about dropping unwavering stance and use cast when stunned instead of cast when damage taken? you wouldn't have low level immortal call then.

Or is the block stun getting in the way?
Last edited by Ayonix on Jan 6, 2015, 6:08:56 PM
"
MacMoertel wrote:

Don't forget to do this in your mainhand also. Another 3 slots to level gems.

Damn that really works? First thing i'll try at home today... and will also protect me from autoequiping some white tricolor weapon from time to time! :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info