[2.0] The Original Chaos/Physical 2H-Axe BM Cyclone | All mapmods | MF-able | AoE Focus |

"
Tenchô wrote:
I know it's not for the fire damage :p but i just wanted to know if the -500 hp was too much to run it still :D

wtf? kaom's gives PLUS five hundred lol... it's amazing O_O
Well i believe they are stacking, i'm using two atm. Honestly didn't get around to testing them i've had my mind on other things thus far, but will get around to it when those things clear up.

The thing is the axe node for onslaught has 10% chance as well and i have maybe 70% uptime on that, often more. We can do some quick math 30/140 * 0.7 = 15% more damage on average.

Chaos damage which is a major plus, plus, it makes the build cool hehe, but that isnt really an argument. It is great for reflect maps, something i wont give up on making this build work with. If i pop a granite im at 15k armour, so i think with a combination of various factors i can at least solo reflect maps without gigantic risk.

Now, on the downside it isn't damage that is active on longer bossfights, which is a big downside.

Last i calculated the things, i had 479% increased damage altogether from various damage sources. total 579% damage, then i know for certain i will get at least two rare jewels, so lets assume that number is understated at 620%.

Now we can expect maybe 40% increased damage from a jewel, well less since attack speed, but just for a very rough comparison. That increases my damage by 40/620 = 6.45% each roughly, and 8% life. So, it probably will be best to replace Malicious intent.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jul 17, 2015, 1:09:58 AM
"
Crackmonster wrote:
.... and i deal on average over 50% chaos damage.. ...

Excuse my perhaps noob question, but how is it that you deal so much Chaos damage?

I'm really enjoying my first character as cycloner and I have found multiple guides on here about cyclone that are all very helpful with passives and gem combination ideas.
The chaos damage has me puzzled though, I can't find anything that explains it in your build.

*edit:
Nevermind I just read Ming's Heart correctly, lol...
Last edited by Khululeka on Jul 17, 2015, 4:19:54 AM
Aye it's mings heart, malicious intent which gives unholy might(30% chaos dmg) and atziri's flask.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
ive actually been getting dumpstered by reflect maps (even with LGOH gem, 20%/lv19)

thats literally the one map mod i reroll, because nothing else (aside from stupid village ruin Trapper Boss) even dents my hp bar and it scares me loolol
Do you think it is good build for a starting player?
Well i tried poe few months back but i didn't have much time to play.
I have now, so i decided to play a little. I would love to play my spinning Barba again, but is it good build for a guy who just starts to play and cannot afford all those fancy expensive items?
"
Resine wrote:
Do you think it is good build for a starting player?
Well i tried poe few months back but i didn't have much time to play.
I have now, so i decided to play a little. I would love to play my spinning Barba again, but is it good build for a guy who just starts to play and cannot afford all those fancy expensive items?

Definitely. I used this as my first character on Warbands and I can farm maps with ease solo.
in terms of how easy it is to build, play, understand...yes, blood magic tends to be much simpler because you really only focus on damage and Life. mana based builds get into things like mana regen and aura reservation and are a bit more tricky to manage. Life is also simpler than Energy Shield imo.

as for the cost of the build, melee characters obviously need more survivability than ranged characters. the tree helps with that but you will also need to make sure you get your resistances capped when you're in merciless, which might require some farming/trading.

on the plus side, kaom's primacy is a very strong and cheap weapon for this build, you don't need a godly rare or anything.

so i would say it's a good build for a beginner as long as you are willing to accept that you need decent gear to survive as a melee.
Hey m8, just wanted to say thanks for the build. I use it and love it.. level 49 atm and run fire herald and arctic armor. Pretty good and never die
How much +1 range is in general? How do i understand this value?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info