[2.0.0] Kaom's Legacy : How to Cyclone - (30C Atziri Build - Indepth Guide for Beginners)

Hey,

just a quick question about the repeated cyclone casts: Can I keep the cyclone hotkey pressed as long as I make sure to keep the mouse cursor close to my character, or do I also need to spam the hotkey to trigger these new casts?

Thx!
"
Hey,

just a quick question about the repeated cyclone casts: Can I keep the cyclone hotkey pressed as long as I make sure to keep the mouse cursor close to my character, or do I also need to spam the hotkey to trigger these new casts?

Thx!

You can keep it pressed. Some people like to put the cyclone hotkey on space, so you just have to put your lefthand Thumb on it.

I personally still prefer the right mouse button though.

=====

Beta Update:

Life Leech changes seem not to affect the build too much. Singletarget Leech is nerfed and running Vitality is kinda quirky now (needs investment into the templar aura nodes if wanted).

I am running Hatred/HoA/AA atm. Leech from the axe nodes (Duelist), Blood Rage and Warlords mark defensivly is more then enough leech. Might even put out WM for new punishment (although DPS was never a Problem)

Will update ASAP after the 2.0 patch, although I will start a new char in the new öeague before I test on standard.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
Awesome guide! Really liked the idea of buying -mana cost rings to make leveling smoother and apparantly you made them even lategame viable :). Could you give some more feedback or maybe post a link how your skilltree in the closed beta is looking currently? I am Currently 81 duelist in beta and at the moment I am not sure which nodes are best to pick up.

Here is a link for the closed beta skilltree planner how I spent my points so far: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAuR0V7IrwxIKwq76nZU29Nkd-hNmplIdqkGypJ4TvouphIdrBEuGuUHTtktB7dAUtXhNlpyFV707cPWFSB3WTqIZgwKYRGjpSc2u8nw48V1QYkRRx2Xz464IH6hi77Xas9zKRzs9-cql82a2NrKrE9tlhWfPEFcauffWFUp8-GjhyDwth6wkt0pBVZp6vbDkOJy_60mjyCZYWb_Afl3njaqIA5FEEs1BHwGbvDjwFFCDvfF8_Gj7yL2RSwaPiYTB3Wf4=

EDIT: Btw do oyu know if Karui Chopper is still the best base damage because I realized they changed the
base and increased the attackspeed. Currently collecting all 2 handed axes onwards to find out.
Last edited by K1NG13LOOD on Jun 21, 2015, 2:40:00 PM
Bronns Lithe becoming BiS!!! xD
but we dont have movement gems for Bronns Lithe to be effective.

or is cyclone a movement gem?

on live its a movement skill and I doubt that they will change it ^^
Man sucks that Spellecho + EC is not working anymore :(
"
K1NG13LOOD wrote:
Awesome guide! Really liked the idea of buying -mana cost rings to make leveling smoother and apparantly you made them even lategame viable :). Could you give some more feedback or maybe post a link how your skilltree in the closed beta is looking currently? I am Currently 81 duelist in beta and at the moment I am not sure which nodes are best to pick up.

Here is a link for the closed beta skilltree planner how I spent my points so far: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAuR0V7IrwxIKwq76nZU29Nkd-hNmplIdqkGypJ4TvouphIdrBEuGuUHTtktB7dAUtXhNlpyFV707cPWFSB3WTqIZgwKYRGjpSc2u8nw48V1QYkRRx2Xz464IH6hi77Xas9zKRzs9-cql82a2NrKrE9tlhWfPEFcauffWFUp8-GjhyDwth6wkt0pBVZp6vbDkOJy_60mjyCZYWb_Afl3njaqIA5FEEs1BHwGbvDjwFFCDvfF8_Gj7yL2RSwaPiYTB3Wf4=

EDIT: Btw do oyu know if Karui Chopper is still the best base damage because I realized they changed the
base and increased the attackspeed. Currently collecting all 2 handed axes onwards to find out.

Thanks for the PM, I'll try to answer as good as I can.

I am using the TW online planer only, so I can't open your tree atm. My lvl 90ish tree will look like this approximatly:

There are many open Questionmarks on the beta atm.

• Does the damage of mobs stay as it is atm in high lvl maps ?
  • If so, is it better to take Fortify as a 6th Link instead of Hypothermia?
  • If so, is running AA even needed anymore (is the chilling ground for chilling bosses good enough to run it?
  • Do the bases of 2h axes stay as they are now ( ATM I'd take a Vaal axe over a Karui chopper as base, since both have nearly the same range (min-max)[Karui got nerfed hard for this build so to say]
  • I tried if it is worth going for reduced mana cost / RM gem. When not using MDOFL, it has no potential use over going BM Gem, esp. because you need 9 nodes allocated for it to work (39% from 20/20 RM 53% from the tree with the Unique Jewel) and still need 1 Elreon ring to boot. With the addition of Hypothermia and the new AA I feel it is not nessecary any longer if you want to go damage (if you can pass up on fortify on Cyclone)
  • Fortify on other skills (Frenzy/Leapslam/Vengance even) is DansGame
  • Fortify is an enigma for me anyways the way it is now. Usually you do enough damage to stun every minion beside bosses anyways, so you wont need it for "trashmobs". There are ofc exceptions. But those are is such a gap inbetween certain mobtyps that I can not state yet if Fortify is needed linked onto cyclone atm.
  • Frenzy Charges. I took 1 Frenzy of Kraytin in Merc. Instead of the 7th Endurance charge. Again I find offensive to be the better defence (stunning). Running Blood Rage is awesome, take 4% of our regen though, which leaves us with only 2,6% regen. I might consider runnig Blood Dance instead of Atziri/Rares. Again something I need to test on 2.0 live later(can't do on beta without trading, people are craaaaazy seriously).
  • New Uniques (Buffs): Bronns Lithe will be very good for Cyclone. Problem is its a EV only base (rolling 4-5 offcolors HAVE FUN). Carcass , Belly and Daresso still going strong, a Rare with the new max Liferoll (110-119) is superstrong too.
  • Atziri's Disfavour VS Rares: Might be even not worth anymore to go for a Rare with the changes to basestats. This axe also has the +2 weaponrange mod on it to boot. Still will Alch every white vaal axe with high ILVL, but according to my last leagues experience this might be a foolish "waste" of currency. [ burned 632 Alchs on choppers last league and still bought my current one]
  • CWDT setup: casting EC manually sucks. WL mark gives charges on kill, we got some EC duration nodes. Not too sure if I go for a highlvl CWDT setup with IC - Molten Shell- inc. Dur., or use tempchains/enfeeble/Decoy totem instead of MoSh.
    With the current damage in endgame maps I think IC is still a viable option with endurence Charges (up to 7 sec~), just sucks you need to recast EC all the time. I got used to it allready, still feels very lackluster gameplaywise. Also can't test this properly on beta

All I am seeing in the beta are trends, but I can only say for sure what's working and what isn't if I play on 2.0 live with trade available.

Hello :)

I saw on the poe db a unique jewel who do fortify on melee hit. It could be a must have don't it ?
"
Inialla wrote:
Hello :)

I saw on the poe db a unique jewel who do fortify on melee hit. It could be a must have don't it ?

That jewel is not released AFAIK, it has 10% chance to fortify on melee hit. In this case this jewel surely will replace fortify at least on cyclone (not too sure on 2nd skills).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info