Path of Exile: 2014 Retrospective

Team GGG for life! Proud of what you've achieved

Keep up the great work, and lets keep this train rolling :)
IGN: TitanVaolox

"
tawil_at_umr wrote:
"
We released two expansions - Sacrifice of the Vaal and Forsaken Masters and six new challenge leagues - Ambush, Invasion, Rampage, Beyond, Torment and Bloodlines.

Thank you GGG for delivering so much for so cheap!

PoE was my Most Played Game of 2014.

It's nice to company willing and able to put out so much quality content while maintaining actually free to play model.

Path of Exile was my most expensive game of 2014. Kappa
IGN: TitanVaolox

Congratulations on a great year! Here's to even more success in 2015! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Congratulations! So happy of been a small part of this journey.

And so glad to see that Chris didn't say anything about pvp!!! Hope we all can begin to forget about 1.3 nightmare and start thinking about that amazing expansion you are working on.

Thanks all and happy new year!
Congrats on the great year!
When I kill a man he stays dead.
free game? how the hell did i end up spending more money on a free game than a paid game and yet remain wiling to spend more? especially with game breaking features such as desync?

i dunno man

**explicit word** you guys and your **explicit word**ing game. you guys rock

have a happy new year!
[Removed by Support]
Thank you GGG!

Looking forward to much more patch updates :D

That's pretty awesome guys. Good job and thanks for all that you do. Enjoy the New Year!!
Gratz GGG ! best game ever thanks for all !
Thank you and Happy New Year to everyone!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info