ProSlam 1.3

How do you avoid being really squishy when you use abyssus?
"
Dergula wrote:
Super fun build. So far this is my fastest leveling toon to date. Level 55 (have a tabula on).

Questions from a noob:

1. Why no Multistrike? (Curious)
2. Is it ok to keep the tabula on for late game?

1) you want do as much overkill dmg with one hit with HoAsh, multistike lowers the dmg per hit, so lowers the overkill dmg that you want too proliferate. I used Faster Attack but more as a quality of life, if you want to do more proliferate damage, you should swap faster attacks for (as suggested by oyher player) Weapon Elemetal Damage or Concentrated Effect, but then again its more risky versus reflect.

2)Sure, but a Carcass Jack would be preferred (+ AoE + AoE dmg +Life + res)

Good Luck Man Cheers
"
turtle008 wrote:
How do you avoid being really squishy when you use abyssus?

CwdT setup, and life on tree and gear will get you there, even with abyssus, rarely die with this build.
Thanks for the reply! I've really hit the wall now. I'm 63 and my gear is starting to get tired. I have 100-300 dps staff but I am having difficulty finding a cheap 5 link with 500-600dmg :(

I have a Carcass jack but non linked 5 sockets. So basically I have some work to do. I took out the multistrike and need to find some mana leech but i'll figure it out.

When you did your carcass jack was it hard to hit the colouring for the gems on it??

Also any advice to for finding a good weapon?
can u do "uber atziri"?thats the final target i would reach with marauder, is it possible?
any chance of a leveling setup or just leave all the crit nodes for late game?
Thanks for the guide! I had something similar in mind and needed a few pointers. Nice video too, like the music!
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
"
Ichigo_333 wrote:
any chance of a leveling setup or just leave all the crit nodes for late game?
Go RT and skip crit nodes. Start picking up a few acc/crit nodes in the 60th and respec.

Nice guide.
I just asked here ( http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1198187 ) for help with my fairly simple ground slam marauder because i'm a little bit stuck getting dmg, then i saw your guide.
First i thought maybe i just need to swap my gem setup, but looking at the tree i guess i will just start a new one :)
Sorry for doublepost, but i have a question:

I'm lvl 43 now and my skilltree looks like this:

I wanted to ask your opinion on how to proceed, i see some ways here:
-more crit first to crit more reliable?
-more area/areadmg?
-more elemental dmg?

Or a good mix between them?
Also i have to skill some lifenodes now and then because i feel a little bit squishy (end of act 2 cruel atm)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info