ProSlam 1.3

Hegemony's Era sounds good for this build, isn't it? Kinda expensive, though.
yeah hegy's staff is very nice, but atm overprized compared with good rolled rare staves
Maybe consider a quick respec of the top section to this:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwEBwSzCLEI9AmWC2ETcRQgFm8aOB0UJKonLyqNMZ41kjbYNuk5DjpYPAU9Xz_8QXJFjkbXR35JG0yzTeNQMFBHUlNVxliuWfNepV8_ZU1mnmpDbRlxhXKpdn92rHgNeWh7jH7ggpuD24TEhNmFUodqj0aQVZJ9l3mXlZf0mG-aO5uhnlef36IAplepbqmUrJisqq2NsUK18ryavTa-ir6nwBrAVMBmwQTJZ89-2L3ZYdq53CPjauRR5c_oZuoY6wnsOOxV7UTvDu988B_xbPMR9zL31_rS-4v-jw==

Same number of points, you lose 75% burning damage for 71% fire damage and 3% fire pen. Since the fire damage scales both your burn and HOA, it should easily beat out 75% burning damage.

WED would probably give a ton more damage and overkill than Faster Attacks, especially with Phys to Lightning, but 3R2B Carcass sounds like a major pain in the ass to color.
Last edited by Languidness on Jan 9, 2015, 9:08:39 PM
Hi,

Thank you for this guide

What did you go about bandits please ?
IGN : InfaM
im fiddling with a similar build on standard with this setup:

left the romira's voll's for the semi-perma-immortalcall.. then switch out belt to resists belt when on ele weakness maps. pretty fun/effective. more of a very mobile midrange build that can facetank a lot of stuff. i find cyclone is a better skill vs bosses though.
Last edited by Madroxmultiply on Jan 10, 2015, 10:05:45 AM
"
Infa_M wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for this guide

What did you go about bandits please ?

Oak (40 life) -Oak (18% physdmg)/ Kill all (skill point) - Alira (power charge)

or Oak/ Kill - Kill - Kill (if you want to be more flexible with the tree at endgame)

Last edited by antonowitch on Jan 10, 2015, 5:01:08 PM
"
Languidness wrote:
Maybe consider a quick respec of the top section to this:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwEBwSzCLEI9AmWC2ETcRQgFm8aOB0UJKonLyqNMZ41kjbYNuk5DjpYPAU9Xz_8QXJFjkbXR35JG0yzTeNQMFBHUlNVxliuWfNepV8_ZU1mnmpDbRlxhXKpdn92rHgNeWh7jH7ggpuD24TEhNmFUodqj0aQVZJ9l3mXlZf0mG-aO5uhnlef36IAplepbqmUrJisqq2NsUK18ryavTa-ir6nwBrAVMBmwQTJZ89-2L3ZYdq53CPjauRR5c_oZuoY6wnsOOxV7UTvDu988B_xbPMR9zL31_rS-4v-jw==

Same number of points, you lose 75% burning damage for 71% fire damage and 3% fire pen. Since the fire damage scales both your burn and HOA, it should easily beat out 75% burning damage.

WED would probably give a ton more damage and overkill than Faster Attacks, especially with Phys to Lightning, but 3R2B Carcass sounds like a major pain in the ass to color.

Yeah could test that, but WED could be dangerous with ele reflect , will test when I've accumalated enough chromes :P
"

left the romira's voll's for the semi-perma-immortalcall.. then switch out belt to resists belt when on ele weakness maps. pretty fun/effective. more of a very mobile midrange build that can facetank a lot of stuff. i find cyclone is a better skill vs bosses though.

Nice setup :) yeah you could test all kinds of variations
"
antonowitch wrote:
"

Nice setup :) yeah you could test all kinds of variations

i'm using it with a headhunter right now just to let you know. it's insane with mapping. really really fun. like the old groundjam mara but hits harder and clears packs a screen away sometimes.

Super fun build. So far this is my fastest leveling toon to date. Level 55 (have a tabula on).

Questions from a noob:

1. Why no Multistrike? (Curious)
2. Is it ok to keep the tabula on for late game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info