1.3 Bloodlines 2H Ground Slam

Sorry, haven't been checking this thread/playing PoE until 1 month starts. I went towards Duelist first.
lovely guide, using it for my 1 month all mods league, with some changes since i am playing softcore.
Hi I was wondering if there was an alternative curse you could use instead of vullnerability? Enfeeble is ofc a safe option but what about a green gem slot? Would poachers mark be good to use?
"
Yendis wrote:
Hi I was wondering if there was an alternative curse you could use instead of vullnerability? Enfeeble is ofc a safe option but what about a green gem slot? Would poachers mark be good to use?

I'm sure Poacher's is totally fine. You could also consider Temp Chains (green), especially if already getting Frenzy charges w/ Blood Rage.
so does bellys flask mod effect instant hp pots or only per sec ones?

cool build btw..about to start one up :)
Just an idea for what i use atm, i can sustain ground slam all day long with

blood magic, obviously i lose some dps but hey it works for me literally leveled to 70 in a day using your guide <3
"
so does bellys flask mod effect instant hp pots or only per sec ones?

cool build btw..about to start one up :)

Recovery rate won't effect instant pots.

Thanks and good luck!
"
Bdan87 wrote:
Just an idea for what i use atm, i can sustain ground slam all day long with

blood magic, obviously i lose some dps but hey it works for me literally leveled to 70 in a day using your guide <3

Cool, glad it is working for you! And yah I should probably mention BM gem can be great until you can fix your mana later :)
BTW have you done Atziri with this + i seem to be struggling with DPS in Groups even though i am at 30k dps with auras + not buffed with vaal haste and blood rage.

Any Pointers? i am saving for a 6L because rng is not on my side

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info