Deleted

if i use rats nest do i still need the celestial punishment nod rats nest adds 200 on my dps is it worth it or three dragons still best for this build?
"
funseat wrote:
if i use rats nest do i still need the celestial punishment nod rats nest adds 200 on my dps is it worth it or three dragons still best for this build?

ive already explained why three dragons is needed for this build in previous comments and either way why wouldn't you get celestial punishment?
"
Jaxom wrote:
This build looks very interesting. I'm thinking about trying this out in Torment once I finish up the Bloodlines challenge. My main question is how you recommend to fill out the skill tree. The final tree looks to be level 90+. What do you recommend as a general progression? Like where you think you should be around level 50, 70, ect?

since its torment life doesnt really matter so you could really path however you want ive also stated in the guide to not even attempt switching to totems untill you can wear your 5link infernal mantle and you must be ready to grab ancestral bond.

the pathing direction really doesnt matter at the end of the day.

if it was bloodlines then obv def and life would be more important and better to grab earlier.

and clearly you wouldnt grab ancestral bond untill your ready to use totems.
Hi Ben, just wanted to give a shout out about your build. Only level 63 but I've pretty much coasted to this level. Using totems without mantle to this point so I'm interested to see how it will go after I get all my gear. Nice build overall!
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
Bowman8763 wrote:
Hi Ben, just wanted to give a shout out about your build. Only level 63 but I've pretty much coasted to this level. Using totems without mantle to this point so I'm interested to see how it will go after I get all my gear. Nice build overall!

ty hope you enjoy
I don't understand how you survive, I get one shot in merc using the exact same items here and pathing. My marauder using the non crit version of this build can just stand there and not die while totems wreck everything but on here if i ever get hit i am dead. Not even CWDT Immortal Call can save you if you die in a single hit. This is actually the worst leveling experience I have ever had. Intentionally passing on crucial life % increased life and increased armor nodes to get marginally beneficial spell dmg increase and so on has overall lead to insanely poor survivability. On top of that your mana regen rates are piss poor. Maybe end game this build is good when you have a high level and perfect items for maximized dps so that there is very little chance of ever getting attacked but once you hit merciless you are squishy as hell and unless you got BIS items in every slot leveling up is a pain as you will consistently die and lose large portions of the experience you have spent time gaining.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
interesting build, don't have much knowledge of totem builds, would this be good for this build?
Last edited by jolip on Feb 24, 2015, 6:08:19 AM
"
Jgizle wrote:
I don't understand how you survive, I get one shot in merc using the exact same items here and pathing. My marauder using the non crit version of this build can just stand there and not die while totems wreck everything but on here if i ever get hit i am dead. Not even CWDT Immortal Call can save you if you die in a single hit. This is actually the worst leveling experience I have ever had. Intentionally passing on crucial life % increased life and increased armor nodes to get marginally beneficial spell dmg increase and so on has overall lead to insanely poor survivability. On top of that your mana regen rates are piss poor. Maybe end game this build is good when you have a high level and perfect items for maximized dps so that there is very little chance of ever getting attacked but once you hit merciless you are squishy as hell and unless you got BIS items in every slot leveling up is a pain as you will consistently die and lose large portions of the experience you have spent time gaining.

clearly you didnt follow basic common sense which is taking life and totem life before focusing on crit, you didnt level with flame blast like i said in the build. i doubt you followed this build at all to a point that deserves a response. many many other people have had a great time but apparently you cant survive.

ive said multiple times in my guide not to use totems till your ready with infernal mantle, ive said that totem placement is important etc, and i posted a vid showing how to place totems.

you clearly cant follow basics

go play some other build
"
jolip wrote:
interesting build, don't have much knowledge of totem builds, would this be good for this build?

If you dual wield and take power charge nodes youd probably get some super nice damage with super high crit chance.

the only problem is you would need more then just ice spear to get power charges because w/out power charges you would have no damage. i havent tested it so i cant say if its worth or not.
hey man great build i like it so far ( level 68 ), i was wondering if we really need the extra power charge on that build? everything dies so quickly that i really dont see myself using another skill to get the charges.Or do you just use them when facing boss?
thx
Last edited by xeno_soldier on Mar 1, 2015, 10:11:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info