Deleted

i started as marauder, probably thats why,
as for my gear here it is

any tips what to improve first?

edit:
and btw - im doing very well so, could only imagine how it would be with proper character class B)
Last edited by erani on May 18, 2015, 5:36:28 PM
first off your using a shield which is pointless for this build. ur getting reduced move speed and less damage big time from your wep and shield.

you should be looking for 80% implicit kris daggers to try and achieve 180% crit per dagger

i explained this all in the guide on weapon select and what to look for in weapons

your not using diamond rings

your not using inc crit dmg on ur 5l even though thats what makes the build strong, not the added chaos.

the tool tip shows u the "average"

damage per second.

however with inc crit your crits hit MUCH harder and it applies to all dmg vs added chaos which like i said is the 6th and most un-important link.

it really doesnt look like ur following my build at all

yea ur build is not my build....... other then the fact ur going crit totem.

thats about it. other then that youve followed almost nothing that ive worked so hard to show.

i really dont understand ur logic

ask for my help, but ur not following my build, and in my guide ive explained literally everything
Last edited by Bloomania on May 19, 2015, 2:53:05 AM
Thanks Ben for all the inputs I have replaced 5th link with inc. critical damage. Also I am working on getting good diamond rings with life and required resists, they are bit exp. so I am farming currency. At lvl 87 I am at 7.5k dps and 3.9k life, but I guess with 6 linked chest and diamond rings I should easily hit 9K+ dps no prob. Next upgrade would be better wands, well which are bit exp. So far the wands I am using are self found.

So far this build is really good, since last few lvls haven't died at all. I have done almost all map mods, dual residence dominus, corrupted unidentified lvl 75/76/77 maps no prob. Even did fire resist and elemental reflect maps, clear speed was bit low but manageable, low regen maps with one mana pot. I guess the only map mods that are to be avoided are blood magic and no regen. This build really rocks, and for end game mapping one of the best I have played so far with only 3-4 ex. spent in the build!

My gear atm, many gems there are for lvling only for my incinerate witch.

Spoiler

EDIT: Finally got the 2 diamond rings :). My dps is now 7.9k

Spoiler

Last edited by _scorpion_king_ on May 19, 2015, 12:10:37 PM
hey ben,
first of all I want to apologize if I offended you somehow, didn't mean too,

now - as I said, I started with another build(regular mara dual totem build) and then decided to switch to crit totem(your build), im not even same class as u suggested, so im trying to get the best of your build into my tree - but not everything is possible due lack of points,
I have followed your guide, some things I took and some I left behind, its totally fine everyone has their own little changes - apparently mine are too dramatic and that's probably why my dps is low, I understand that and I am working to fix that,

I will re read youre guide, I did read it once but maybe I wasn't focused enough,
I thank you for your guide and patience on writing it - didn't really mean to disrespect you or anything.
"
Thanks Ben for all the inputs I have replaced 5th link with inc. critical damage. Also I am working on getting good diamond rings with life and required resists, they are bit exp. so I am farming currency. At lvl 87 I am at 7.5k dps and 3.9k life, but I guess with 6 linked chest and diamond rings I should easily hit 9K+ dps no prob. Next upgrade would be better wands, well which are bit exp. So far the wands I am using are self found.

So far this build is really good, since last few lvls haven't died at all. I have done almost all map mods, dual residence dominus, corrupted unidentified lvl 75/76/77 maps no prob. Even did fire resist and elemental reflect maps, clear speed was bit low but manageable, low regen maps with one mana pot. I guess the only map mods that are to be avoided are blood magic and no regen. This build really rocks, and for end game mapping one of the best I have played so far with only 3-4 ex. spent in the build!

My gear atm, many gems there are for lvling only for my incinerate witch.

Spoiler

EDIT: Finally got the 2 diamond rings :). My dps is now 7.9k

Spoiler

Dont forget when your gems hit lvl 20 you can sell them to vendor with a GCP and in turn u get back a lvl 1 20% gem.

so u can continue to upgrade your gems via the vendor tradeup.

your wands def need cast speed thats one of the biggest dmg boosters

with more play you will find better gear eventually even a 6link mantle.

try buying a 6 socket mantle and work on trying for that 6link. if u ever hit a 5l just sell it and repurchase another 6 socket.
"
erani wrote:
hey ben,
first of all I want to apologize if I offended you somehow, didn't mean too,

now - as I said, I started with another build(regular mara dual totem build) and then decided to switch to crit totem(your build), im not even same class as u suggested, so im trying to get the best of your build into my tree - but not everything is possible due lack of points,
I have followed your guide, some things I took and some I left behind, its totally fine everyone has their own little changes - apparently mine are too dramatic and that's probably why my dps is low, I understand that and I am working to fix that,

I will re read youre guide, I did read it once but maybe I wasn't focused enough,
I thank you for your guide and patience on writing it - didn't really mean to disrespect you or anything.

just try to follow it word for word i really put alot of effort in explaining everything about this build and even showcasing a video on it.
Hey! first off i wanted to thank you for posting this build and the great description! I started the 1msc with a flameblaster and then ran into this build to proceed the league

I had a lot of fun already doing IIR/IIQ runs as it is very easy to gear up and still do good damage!
Anyway now into running atziri, have you done ubers already with this build?

with iiq gear i get 230/28 iir/iiq and 12k dps, in atziri gear its 18k dps and seems there is many things i can upgrade

like the wands, it seems hard to find the optimum ones you described, here my guns:

Spoiler

daggers and wands appear to do the same dps, but i prefer the wands because of the projectile speed and also it makes me charge with frenzy-pcoc-faster attacks-increased crits = going super fast and great fun ^^
almost reached 5k, now searching for another wand and diamond rings..
Last edited by erani on May 21, 2015, 7:15:43 PM
just letting you guys know,

im currently on the beta testing flame totem and all the changes.

JUST FYI

Flame totem is dead, the buffs needed are just too massive and GGG wont ever buff it THAT much.

Either way this build is dead in 2.0

Your better off using a shockwave crit totem if ur going with totem.

Reasons :

1. Totems no longer draw full aggro as they do on live servers.

2. Shotgunning is gone so the damage on the flame totem is mediocre now in comparison to aoe skills

3. You can no longer go full crit because the totems wont protect you ( even while using empire grasp to suck monsters away from you with flame totem, it still doesnt do a good job of protecting you)

My build is dead in 2.0 Sorry

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info