[1.3.1]The Immortal King— Static Strike&Reckoning (Cheap + All map mod viable) updated 11/02

Been using https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1121043

Very nice static strike with bOr and aegis
Standard League
Lokailith - Level 100 Max Block Static Strike Marauder. Ranked #87 In World
Helped 7 Players Grind To 100 PRE Awakening & 3 Players Post Awakening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Streaming @ twitch.tv/levy42088
Hello, im new in poe i play something about 1 week. And im searching build for me, could u do skilltree from 32->50->65->80->90 points? i will be greatfull :)

Cheers
thx for answer but i made it ;) 70lvl rdy ;p
Love the build!

Only thing I changed was running herald of ash in the doranyi's. This boost the dps and clear speed very nicely, lvl 20 elemental prolif should not be wasted. All u have to do is get an unset ring for enduring cry. I just put herald of ash, hatred, and reduced mana in the Doryani's and then left tempest shield with another reduced mana, faster attacks, and leap slam in my gloves. Stick enduring cry in the unset ring and you are good!
🐢
"
Koheleth wrote:
Love the build!

Only thing I changed was running herald of ash in the doranyi's. This boost the dps and clear speed very nicely, lvl 20 elemental prolif should not be wasted. All u have to do is get an unset ring for enduring cry. I just put herald of ash, hatred, and reduced mana in the Doryani's and then left tempest shield with another reduced mana, faster attacks, and leap slam in my gloves. Stick enduring cry in the unset ring and you are good!

Yeah, good idea. In fact, this build is so tanky that we rarely need cast enduring cry.
I think vaal grace or vaal haste is better if you have enough dex.
Hi,

you said on your guide "We use Stone of Lazhwar and RainbowStride to get spell block (55%)"

I geared stone of lazhwar and raindowstride and I clicked character to check my spell blocks. it says %24, I cant understand, is it normal?
Last edited by JavaMaster on Jan 22, 2015, 7:57:54 AM
50% from amulet
25% from rainbowstrides

50+25=75
75% of 75 = 56.25%

not sure if formula changed since changes in block chance.
Hi,

sorry for my bad english,

what can you say about crit version of this build? Drop some armour nodes(because im using 7sec IC with trigger) for 1h\mace-crit and accuracy. Can it work?
"
JavaMaster wrote:
Hi,

you said on your guide "We use Stone of Lazhwar and RainbowStride to get spell block (55%)"

I geared stone of lazhwar and raindowstride and I clicked character to check my spell blocks. it says %24, I cant understand, is it normal?

Stone of Lazhwar and RainbowStride give you 75% of Block Chance applied to Spells .

It doesn't mean that you get 75% spell block chance.

Instead, it transforms 75% of your block chance into spell block chane.

As I have 73% block chane, I will get 0.75*73% = 54.75% spell block chance

In general, you need high block chance to get high spell block chance.
Last edited by Lelouchzqy on Jan 22, 2015, 2:32:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info