[1.3.1]The Immortal King— Static Strike&Reckoning (Cheap + All map mod viable) updated 11/02

"
Lelouchzqy wrote:
"
JavaMaster wrote:
Hi,

you said on your guide "We use Stone of Lazhwar and RainbowStride to get spell block (55%)"

I geared stone of lazhwar and raindowstride and I clicked character to check my spell blocks. it says %24, I cant understand, is it normal?

Stone of Lazhwar and RainbowStride give you 75% of Block Chance applied to Spells .

It doesn't mean that you get 75% spell block chance.

Instead, it transforms 75% of your block chance into spell block chane.

As I have 73% block chane, I will get 0.75*73% = 54.75% spell block chance

In general, you need high block chance to get high spell block chance.

thank you very much.
"
commonjunks wrote:
50% from amulet
25% from rainbowstrides

50+25=75
75% of 75 = 56.25%

not sure if formula changed since changes in block chance.

ty man.
so far so good.
Level 70 and just did level 71 Temple map (no issues at all, piety just screamed to her death).
12.8k dps is doing ok but it take some time killing bosses (Temple piety died under 8 sec).

Earlier also did 74 and 72. 74 was breeze but 72 map boss was bit jumpy but she died.

Defensive
Spoiler

Offensive
Spoiler

Current gear

Spoiler

got lucky on amulet (bought 15 amulet and in 1 go got 4% Bloc, 1% leech to life and -4 physical something amulet)

Tree
Last edited by commonjunks on Jan 25, 2015, 7:25:30 PM
Hi, will this build be updated with Atziri kill video?
Thx.
Is a high pure phys 1handed weapon better than a med-high phys with added lightning damage mod?
I have one that has total 355dps, physDPS 250 and 105 lightning dps...
Last edited by Polypropylen on Feb 1, 2015, 4:41:42 PM
"
Polypropylen wrote:
Is a high pure phys 1handed weapon better than a med-high phys with added lightning damage mod?

Yes. If two weapons have the same total dps, I will privilege the phys one. Because it will give more damage from Hatred and HoA.
"
Akop1988 wrote:
Hi, will this build be updated with Atziri kill video?
Thx.

I am afraid not. I tried once Atziri. The Trio kill me 3 times. And the queen kill me also 3 times. This build is very very tanky against most of the damage in game. But it is not so tanky against high degeneration damage(Trio) and high one-shot damage(double flameblast of the queen). I tried to face tanking and I failed. Although I do think that I may be able to run atziri with carefulness and some practice, a high dps range build is more viable to farm Atziri.
Last edited by Lelouchzqy on Feb 2, 2015, 2:11:18 PM
"
Lelouchzqy wrote:
"
Polypropylen wrote:

Yes. If two weapons have the same total dps, I will privilege the phys one. Because it will give more damage from Hatred and HoA.

Okay, but why do your rings have +lightning damage and not +phys?
"
Polypropylen wrote:
"
Lelouchzqy wrote:
"
Polypropylen wrote:

Okay, but why do your rings have +lightning damage and not +phys?

Because it was for another character and I don't gain much profit from changing the suffixe to +phys :)
I'm running a variation of this build and I also couldn't do Atziri. At level 84, everything up to mid 70's maps are cakewalks but I couldn't get past the three generals. Maybe if I ran all life flasks with remove bleed, but even then I don't know. I killed one and the other two were at about half life.

I've also been trying out molten strike. When using Added Fire over life leech, the DPS on molten for me is 23,082 and with static strike it's 21,121.

I'm wondering how this build could be improved to be able to do Atziri, or if it's just my gear that needs improving. My chaos resist is low, but I'm not sure how much of a difference it makes with Atziri runs.

Gear:
Spoiler

Other than Atziri, though, this build does fantastic just about everywhere.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info