[1.3.1]The Immortal King— Static Strike&Reckoning (Cheap + All map mod viable) updated 11/02

I play mostly ranged builds. For the bloodlines league I decided to play a melee, found static strike and fell in love! Unfortunately, there is a huge damage check around docks in merci and I keep RIP around lvl 62 using the standard 2h static strike build (giant 500 pDPS maul).

I see this build and it seems the answer, more survivability! My question: I cannot get a legacy BoR in Bloodlines. Should I try this with out one? If so, should I use the current BoR with 6% block or is it even worth it? Maybe switch the amulet to The Anvil? Well, thanks in advance for the help. Going to start a new character right now following your build.

-just got a corrupted lazhwar with 3% chance to block!
🐢
Last edited by Koheleth on Jan 1, 2015, 1:07:58 AM
"
Koheleth wrote:
I play mostly ranged builds. For the bloodlines league I decided to play a melee, found static strike and fell in love! Unfortunately, there is a huge damage check around docks in merci and I keep RIP around lvl 62 using the standard 2h static strike build (giant 500 pDPS maul).

I see this build and it seems the answer, more survivability! My question: I cannot get a legacy BoR in Bloodlines. Should I try this with out one? If so, should I use the current BoR with 6% block or is it even worth it? Maybe switch the amulet to The Anvil? Well, thanks in advance for the help. Going to start a new character right now following your build.

-just got a corrupted lazhwar with 3% chance to block!

Nice! Just use a new BoR, still viable
"
Lelouchzqy wrote:

All these three items are cheap in Standard League. (legacy BoR 1ex, lazhwar 1 alt, rainbowstride 5 chaos)

Are you drunk? "legacy BoR 1ex"? WTF? It's more like 25ex.

Edit: Sorry, I thought you were talking about a real legacy one like this:

You are right, my mistake. Sorry again!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Jan 1, 2015, 11:53:16 AM
Hi
I have a 81 mara, that i didn't play long time and try you're build, wonder why not use curse on hit on Doryani's? It's supported by 20 elemental proliferation and i use Phys Doryani's Invitation, so i drop life leech gem (with doryans and gloves i have 2% life leech phys, 1% elem).
I want a tank build with god clearspeed, is this it? or not viable for slo play? is it slow to level up¿
i am level 50 now using this build and as far as i experienced, you can face tank most of the mobs with reckoning+life gain on hit with static strike+multistrike+life leech+(whatever you like to boost dps). my gear is below average but i have 75/75/30 resist on merciless, will soon get that extra light resist!
Last edited by Gadria on Jan 1, 2015, 11:27:10 PM
"
spospospospo wrote:
I want a tank build with god clearspeed, is this it? or not viable for slo play? is it slow to level up¿

It doesn't have god clearspeed. The clearspeed is good and you can level up quickly because you never die
This shield is made for this build.
What would you offer if we couldn't buy BoR? That item just adds too much to this build. Any uniques you want to suggest?
BoR it's a core uniq for this build if you can't find one for you're self just use any helm and 5-6l chest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info