[1.3.1]The Immortal King— Static Strike&Reckoning (Cheap + All map mod viable) updated 11/02

"
Gadria wrote:
What would you offer if we couldn't buy BoR? That item just adds too much to this build. Any uniques you want to suggest?

If you are in Torment or Bloodline league and cannot get a BoR(even the new version with 6% block chance), I suggest a tabusa + any helm.

6L is important for a good clear speed. Tabusa also makes you more flexbile to change gem.

You should maybe change your passive tree like this (get the block chance near ranger start):

Though you will have only 63 block chance, honestly, I don't suggest Anvil because it makes you too clumsy. -10 as and -20 ms hurts too much and the 3 max block chance is a waste because you can't reach the max.

Note: with a tabula or real 6L chest, you may get more dps than BoR thanks to 20/20 fast attack and melee physical damage gem.
is this build viable w/o vaal sceptre?
"

yes. You can use any high pdps one-handed weapon

Doryani is a budget option. It has only 280 pdps but its elemental damage boosts a lot
is it viable to get the extra endurance charge from bandits and/or from passives?
"
Lelouchzqy wrote:
"

Doryani is a budget option. It has only 280 pdps but its elemental damage boosts a lot

ok ty

what you think about this build 1h

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAjM89_Fhjxtj2SFBH7w4UIF8_5FF5OX7iGj6fy6cwns3p1RiRvJ_8SxRNAedhIRpVZKM26CmlTiq2QUMxG8iE72LswYJ07QUteu_Av0CgXhNgS6yvDPeplc9-rY1XDeoYdqx82fcycqn-VA3NK1Aczj0PxPb7qgY5JItRYPMGaPKvbASzogDwH8Bmxq48Lbc-2L3-CjWSTeP-j6ZX8kU64aQZtiwl3xv6OlJNRr02R36E2S_MZU2-p_IvTP_ZYTqdFPZ3U1HmlIeexTs7QT_fsjJOG5dTpQxfHKeGO1O7v9XSIfJBggc=
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Jan 4, 2015, 3:13:36 PM
"
"
Lelouchzqy wrote:
"

ok ty

what you think about this build 1h

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAjM89_Fhjxtj2SFBH7w4UIF8_5FF5OX7iGj6fy6cwns3p1RiRvJ_8SxRNAedhIRpVZKM26CmlTiq2QUMxG8iE72LswYJ07QUteu_Av0CgXhNgS6yvDPeplc9-rY1XDeoYdqx82fcycqn-VA3NK1Aczj0PxPb7qgY5JItRYPMGaPKvbASzogDwH8Bmxq48Lbc-2L3-CjWSTeP-j6ZX8kU64aQZtiwl3xv6OlJNRr02R36E2S_MZU2-p_IvTP_ZYTqdFPZ3U1HmlIeexTs7QT_fsjJOG5dTpQxfHKeGO1O7v9XSIfJBggc=

very tanky but low dps may be a problem

Another comment is that this tree is for lvl 95, quite end game version
"
javi0942 wrote:
is it viable to get the extra endurance charge from bandits and/or from passives?

You can. It doesn't change much things though I prefer to not take because I don't use Cwdt. And The self-cast enduring cry and immortal call is a little inconvenient.
"
Lelouchzqy wrote:

very tanky but low dps may be a problem

Another comment is that this tree is for lvl 95, quite end game version

what you mean dps problem i have more dps nodes then you at passive

here is your

any my

Last edited by davc1234567890 on Jan 5, 2015, 5:23:58 AM
is necessary to take unwavering stance?
"
javi0942 wrote:
is necessary to take unwavering stance?

Absolutely yes. It gives you "free block". Some bosses or giant monsters are able to "stun" you when you block

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info