Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
sokras1998 wrote:
Hey sorry if im repeating this but i simply can't go through 900+ pages of question to answer mine.
How do u search for the Watcher's eye Prismatic jewel?
Both in poe.trade and in Pathofexile trading site there is no option to select the mod for mana leech while affected by wrath.
How do u search this?I can't find it anywhere.
Also what is a fair price for this jewel?

NVM GOT IT!
What stats should I focus on Watcher's Eye? High % of mana leech or it doesnt matter and 6% life and mana is better?
Cannot afford penetration one atm.
"
sokras1998 wrote:
Hey sorry if im repeating this but i simply can't go through 900+ pages of question to answer mine.
How do u search for the Watcher's eye Prismatic jewel?
Both in poe.trade and in Pathofexile trading site there is no option to select the mod for mana leech while affected by wrath.
How do u search this?I can't find it anywhere.
Also what is a fair price for this jewel?

it is there as #% of Lightning Damage is Leeched as Mana while affected by Wrath

If someone is interested I have this ready for crafting
Last edited by bibanul on Jan 17, 2019, 12:29:32 PM

Hey how about that. Perfect roll.
What's a price for this?
"
ShawnDream wrote:

Gonna take your second question because I am all over that:

Arc is amazeballs at clearing... but relatively meh at single target. Fortunately, the spec supports a second tool that complements arc amazingly.

Spire. Put a 4link in your current gloves and try dropping a couple at the feet of a boss or a few syndicate.

It pounds the dickens out of many small areas - and bosses have wide butts so they catch plenty as you focus on dodging and tossing in arcs and brands when safe to keep them shocked and culled. Fight should be several times faster and safer.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1147951/page/919#p16143644

That post from Big_Realize gives the ideal gem layout for general gloves, and a better one if you buy shaper gloves. (You can get up to an effective 7 link with AdvTraps, FastCast, and Blind... and they aren't very rare).

http://poe.trade/search/homonakihasika

Enki hasn't put it in the main guide yet, but I bet you won't face a boss without it again if you try it.

Arc is like having a chain gun, Arc+Spire is like having a chain gun and anti-tank granades.

Dude, i'm using trap for like 2 weeks?
So i made this thing and not sure what to do with it. Any idea which gem i can put into it?
Only what i can imagine is any of the vaal buffing gems but maybe you will come with better idea.

Last edited by Aryveth on Jan 17, 2019, 3:05:06 PM
"
Aryveth wrote:

Dude, i'm using trap for like 2 weeks?

Sorry man - missed it up in your helm.

I didn't spot anything with +cold to spells on gear or jewels (although I may have missed that too) - and without that hypothermia won't multiply your arc. Might want to check your Arc tooltip for a cold damage value.

How close are you to +150% shock effect?

Other than that I've got nothing, you're well above my gear league and I'm not used to seeing dmg complaints from spire users.
"
ShawnDream wrote:

I didn't spot anything with +cold to spells on gear or jewels (although I may have missed that too) - and without that hypothermia won't multiply your arc. Might want to check your Arc tooltip for a cold damage value.

Jewel in my belt.

"
ShawnDream wrote:
How close are you to +150% shock effect?

Not close at all - 98%. Jewels with Effect of Shock are around 1ex atm, i'm building second character so don't have much currency.

"
ShawnDream wrote:
Other than that I've got nothing, you're well above my gear league and I'm not used to seeing dmg complaints from spire users.

Spire trap works good only on immobile bosses and becasue we lack something that could keep then in place (thinking about switching flame dash for decoy totem) Catarina and rest big boys with movement skills make spirt trap useless.
Tier 11 Maps up Syndicate one shots this build<<<<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info