Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Meikser wrote:
Hi

Im currently doing T12-13 maps, i have around 300 chaos to use on upgrades, what do you guys think i should upgrade?

I also need help speccing into the golem dmg nodes (as my helm is useless right now) What nodes do i remove to make room for golem nodes?

Tnx enki for the great guide.

I would take a few life nodes, maybe 1 or 2 of the cast/attack speed, you take a 2 node path to Celestial punishment, take the short path to get 1 more. Meanwhile, get 1 more level, and you should be fine. Maybe even drop 1 jewel slot to get 3 nodes back.

Whatever of these you feel like you can live without. If you have 1 bad jewel somewhere, losing that 1 jewel slot would not be a big deal.
Still in the mud
"
rvaHammer wrote:
"
liminalshadow wrote:
"
liminalshadow wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked before. New player to the game, and am currently leveling this build. I just got to the point where you grab Elemental Equilibrium (act 8 tree), and was wondering how that worked? Right now, all my skills are doing lightning damage, and when I tried to search to see if the question had been asked, the top responses (All from a couple years ago I think) said that it's a dmg nerf.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Seems my fault, I must have clicked on EE sometime while trying to drag the tree around to see where it was going. Apologies to anyone i confused.

Your good. Kind of wondering what in act 8 you grab tho that made you do it? Ele overload...but thats early.

It wasn't something I grabbed. I loaded up the suggested tree from the guide in another tab, and while I was scrolling around to see what passives I needed to take, I must have accidentally clicked on the node. Simple user error.
"
mazens wrote:
If i only able to get 5 link rare armor what skill gem should i drop ?

is a rare 5 link better than a tabula ?

Yes, get the 5L rare over a Tabula. If you have a source of Added cold damage to spells, drop Ad3d Lightning Damage. If you don’t, drop Hypothermia.
"
"
mazens wrote:
If i only able to get 5 link rare armor what skill gem should i drop ?
is a rare 5 link better than a tabula ?

Yes, get the 5L rare over a Tabula. If you have a source of Added cold damage to spells, drop Ad3d Lightning Damage. If you don’t, drop Hypothermia.

why not a 6l rare? it's like 30c for arc colors
and added lightning is a lot of damage to lose
"
Aryveth wrote:
Hello. What do you think about going into Static Blows? I have 5 points left (when i reach finally lvl 100...) and not sure where i should allocate them.
Static Blows gives me: 20 int, 28% light dmg, 50% increased shock duration, 20% shock chance and 15% increased effect of shock.
Other way is to drop 2 points from 5% life and go for +2 jewel sockets.
Which route should give me more dmg?

Also i feel like i'm lacking end game dmg. Killing bosses (like minotaur, breachstone bosses, some of syndicate members etc.) take some time, in my opinion more that it should. I should get more ele/light pen or it's just like this build works?

Gonna take your second question because I am all over that:

Arc is amazeballs at clearing... but relatively meh at single target. Fortunately, the spec supports a second tool that complements arc amazingly.

Spire. Put a 4link in your current gloves and try dropping a couple at the feet of a boss or a few syndicate.

It pounds the dickens out of many small areas - and bosses have wide butts so they catch plenty as you focus on dodging and tossing in arcs and brands when safe to keep them shocked and culled. Fight should be several times faster and safer.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1147951/page/919#p16143644

That post from Big_Realize gives the ideal gem layout for general gloves, and a better one if you buy shaper gloves. (You can get up to an effective 7 link with AdvTraps, FastCast, and Blind... and they aren't very rare).

http://poe.trade/search/homonakihasika

Enki hasn't put it in the main guide yet, but I bet you won't face a boss without it again if you try it.

Arc is like having a chain gun, Arc+Spire is like having a chain gun and anti-tank granades.
Last edited by ShawnDream on Jan 17, 2019, 9:08:57 AM
Hello everyone I've recently crafted my first daggers, new player here, so im wondering if these 2
will actually be an upgrade for my character with my current gear.
However, I praised this build too soon.Up to 90 lvl is great.Unfortunately, after 90> lvl 1 hits mobs=death.Change Pros/Cons-fairly safe, lots of damage reductions & ranged playstyle.Well, we start again new build witch SAFE.
Of course this build is very good.Good job Enki.I just think that it is not safe
Has anyone calculated if Carnage Heart Amulet would give a huge increase to damage with the watcher's eye? 33% increase damage while leeching plus 50% increase in amount leeched seems like it would be amazing but I can't figure how to get Path of Building to calculate what the damage increase would be.
"
Ladar06 wrote:
However, I praised this build too soon.Up to 90 lvl is great.Unfortunately, after 90> lvl 1 hits mobs=death.Change Pros/Cons-fairly safe, lots of damage reductions & ranged playstyle.Well, we start again new build witch SAFE.
Of course this build is very good.Good job Enki.I just think that it is not safe

If you are getting killed by mobs, you are not using this build correctly, particularly the movement skills. You should be able to 1-shot most mobs in any setting before they even touch you.

Given all the amazing high-level players who use this build and post here--and the general agreement among posters about its strengths and weaknesses--I am fairly certain your problem isn't the build.
Hey sorry if im repeating this but i simply can't go through 900+ pages of question to answer mine.
How do u search for the Watcher's eye Prismatic jewel?
Both in poe.trade and in Pathofexile trading site there is no option to select the mod for mana leech while affected by wrath.
How do u search this?I can't find it anywhere.
Also what is a fair price for this jewel?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info