Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
rvaHammer wrote:
how exactly do i link my gear here?

Open your post, click on your profile, and click the gear. An item link will appear in the post.
"
I am moving to the phase of crafting the daggers. The base os shaped sai 85+ costs several exalts. My question is: Is it worth infesting in crafting bases below 85ilvl?

Any 85 ilvl shaped dagger base should be OK. Starting (with 30% global critical) at 8C. I made my daggers from the cheapest ones and it's all right when you have not enough currency to get 2* Sai :-)
"
liminalshadow wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked before. New player to the game, and am currently leveling this build. I just got to the point where you grab Elemental Equilibrium (act 8 tree), and was wondering how that worked? Right now, all my skills are doing lightning damage, and when I tried to search to see if the question had been asked, the top responses (All from a couple years ago I think) said that it's a dmg nerf.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Seems my fault, I must have clicked on EE sometime while trying to drag the tree around to see where it was going. Apologies to anyone i confused.
"
liminalshadow wrote:
"
liminalshadow wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked before. New player to the game, and am currently leveling this build. I just got to the point where you grab Elemental Equilibrium (act 8 tree), and was wondering how that worked? Right now, all my skills are doing lightning damage, and when I tried to search to see if the question had been asked, the top responses (All from a couple years ago I think) said that it's a dmg nerf.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Seems my fault, I must have clicked on EE sometime while trying to drag the tree around to see where it was going. Apologies to anyone i confused.

Your good. Kind of wondering what in act 8 you grab tho that made you do it? Ele overload...but thats early.
"
I am moving to the phase of crafting the daggers. The base os shaped sai 85+ costs several exalts. My question is: Is it worth infesting in crafting bases below 85ilvl?

If you are on a budget, I would recommend imperial skean or royal skean shaped ilvl85+
it's like 5-10c base, but it has 1.45 attacks per second that is pretty good for movement with whirling blades
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 17, 2019, 2:42:41 AM
"
liminalshadow wrote:

Yeah, EE is good for builds that don’t do damage themselves, summoners, totems, traps, mines, etc. I don’t know what all builds go for it, but the gist would be you self cast fire and cold damage, and then a minion or whatever does lightning damage. It looks about the same as a year or so ago, but I couldn’t say who still takes it.
Hey in the inpulsa part you said focus on a high life and effect of shock role does that mean 35% increased Damage if you have Shocked an Enemy Recently and
40% increased Effect of Shock, is better than 50% increased Damage if you have Shocked an Enemy Recently and 25% increased Effect of Shock?
"
Hey in the inpulsa part you said focus on a high life and effect of shock role does that mean 35% increased Damage if you have Shocked an Enemy Recently and
40% increased Effect of Shock, is better than 50% increased Damage if you have Shocked an Enemy Recently and 25% increased Effect of Shock?

Increased effect of shock is a separate multiplicative modifier from other damage increasing ones, so with similar percentage values it is far more effective in boosting our damage than "% increased" type modifiers which all get added together and of which we have a lot of elsewhere in our passive tree and gear.

For basically any scenario with sensible gear/passive setups involving Beacon of Ruin, I'd take a max rolled shock effect, min rolled increased damage vs. shocked enemies Inpulsa over one with the roles (and rolls) reversed.
Last edited by sny83 on Jan 17, 2019, 5:30:12 AM
hi

If i only able to get 5 link rare armor what skill gem should i drop ?

is a rare 5 link better than a tabula ?

regards mats
Hi

Im currently doing T12-13 maps, i have around 300 chaos to use on upgrades, what do you guys think i should upgrade?

I also need help speccing into the golem dmg nodes (as my helm is useless right now) What nodes do i remove to make room for golem nodes?

Tnx enki for the great guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info