Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
YinYo wrote:
Hey, this is kinda my first start to play this game. Been pulling this guide to level up my witch. So far it was cool but the problem is I don't pull much dmg. Can maybe someone look over my char and give me tips or the know how to do more dmg?

2 important notes:

1 - The upgrade guide at the start of the first post (new addition, thanks Enki) is great, esp the part where you should not need to sweat upgrades before maps (but will want to get all your skill gems linked on arc and have at least 1 point of cold dmg to _SPELLS_ this should make some cold damage show up on your arc tooltip info ).

2 - Arc as awesomesauce sexbomb for clearing - but it's single target damage is lackluster (at least by comparison) ... this is not (yet) in the main build post but everyone who has tried it has enjoyed adding a 4 link spire trap (in gloves) to drop on bosses.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1147951/page/947#p16162490

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1147951/page/919#p16143644

I'm also very new and loved spire since trying it - the behavior is so very different from arc, they complement each other like machine gun and grenade.
Last edited by ShawnDream on Jan 16, 2019, 4:27:26 PM
I just swapped in a Lightning Spire Trap for the first time, after crafting 2nd dagger.
Then I went and killed Uber Elder, for the first time ever! First try, 1 portal left :)

Thanks to Enki and everyone in the thread, this has been a great build, much fun, taking me to endgame for the first time.

If someone is curious, my current setup was used, no Kaom's, just stupid dmg from traps, and very fast whirling blades :)
Still in the mud
Hi love the guide.

Im currently on T13-14 maps and i dont know what to upgrade, can someone check out my profile? http://poe-profile.info/profile/meikser

I also dont have spirutual aid i just found out, so my bone helmet is useless.. What nodes should i remove to spec into spiritual aid?
Hello. What do you think about going into Static Blows? I have 5 points left (when i reach finally lvl 100...) and not sure where i should allocate them.
Static Blows gives me: 20 int, 28% light dmg, 50% increased shock duration, 20% shock chance and 15% increased effect of shock.
Other way is to drop 2 points from 5% life and go for +2 jewel sockets.
Which route should give me more dmg?

Also i feel like i'm lacking end game dmg. Killing bosses (like minotaur, breachstone bosses, some of syndicate members etc.) take some time, in my opinion more that it should. I should get more ele/light pen or it's just like this build works?
Last edited by Aryveth on Jan 16, 2019, 4:59:28 PM
"
YinYo wrote:
Hey, this is kinda my first start to play this game. Been pulling this guide to level up my witch. So far it was cool but the problem is I don't pull much dmg. Can maybe someone look over my char and give me tips or the know how to do more dmg?

uhm, how about you simply READ the first page of this topic aka the guide?!

Theres so much to improve for you, i wouldnt even know where to start...
I'm almost equipped on this witch, and am wondering if its okay to use a platinum kris and a sai or i should use two of the same type?
What do u think guys for using Vaal RF for Bosses ? It has pretty nice spell dmg boost... ie. switching Cold Snap for Vaal RF ? Cheers
how exactly do i link my gear here? i see people who obviously haven't even read the guide post their items and it makes me feel retarded lol. Pushing for my first shaper and wondering other than daggers what i could improve.
I am moving to the phase of crafting the daggers. The base os shaped sai 85+ costs several exalts. My question is: Is it worth infesting in crafting bases below 85ilvl?
Sorry if this has been asked before. New player to the game, and am currently leveling this build. I just got to the point where you grab Elemental Equilibrium (act 8 tree), and was wondering how that worked? Right now, all my skills are doing lightning damage, and when I tried to search to see if the question had been asked, the top responses (All from a couple years ago I think) said that it's a dmg nerf.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info