Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
sicko_87 wrote:
hello!
Hello, I am using this wonderful build, I am writing to you because I would like to evolve and improve my current team.
First I have serious problems with the mana, in bosses or sustained fights I run out of mana quickly.
From maps 10 it is being difficult for me to improve because I die with relative ease.

I leave my profile and I ask for your help.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sicko_87/characters?characterName=Bulkata

Tank you so much! Tengo ahorrados unos 200 chaos para mejoras.

Mana leech support gem with storm brand, and you should never run out.
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

congrats with daggers
after lvl 21 arc and watcher's order doesn't matter too much for everything else.

Crafting with fossils is VERY RNG dependant, you can spend 10ex and get nothing at all, and you can use one resonator and get god-tier item.
Belt crafting with metallic-prismatic-pristine is pretty consistant, it's very easy to hit lightning and/or elemental damage. But it'a hard to hit good HP and res rolls at the same time.
About helmet crafting - fossils are the same. -9% to nearby enemy's resistances is pretty much the same DPS(even slightly higher) as t1 lightning damage to spells. And "nearby" on a helmet is actually pretty far - about the range of arc. You can try to have both, but it's hard to hit a good HP roll + both damage mods + some res.
You can just multicraft a decent helmet the same way you did with your daggers

Roll t1 lightning damage to spells or -9% lightning res with alterations and then multicraft everything else (HP roll on this one is two mods combined)

thank you very much, your constant input in this thread has been extremely helpful. looking at your character profile also helps a lot in what are the bis stats in each pieces. alright, seems like a way easier path ahead for gearing, but also more RNG/expensive(maybe)

ur gear is basically my goal to hit before the end of the league lol. just wondering, on pob, i'm 450k dps and u are 2.3mil dps. why is the difference still soooooo huge? i was expecting myself to be 1mil dps after changing 2 daggers :(
"
Skrible wrote:

ur gear is basically my goal to hit before the end of the league lol. just wondering, on pob, i'm 450k dps and u are 2.3mil dps. why is the difference still soooooo huge? i was expecting myself to be 1mil dps after changing 2 daggers :(

I don't have 2.3 mil with any PoB settings. It's about 1.5 mil with "shocked an enemy recently, enemy is chilled, enemy is shocked, enemy is shaper/guardian". You have 734k with the same settings (but I'm not sure if you have 150% shock effectiveness and you can use "enemy is shocked" checkmark yet).
So it's like 2 times difference
i just started playing poe and its kinda unclear which path i need to take on the passive skill tree...can anyone help me?
"
aGalaxy_ wrote:

Anybody know what I should upgrade next? I have about 8ex to spend, will probably get watchers eye with leech, not sure what else to get though. Right now I am just farming t16 ugs, looking to continue doing that but would also like to solo uber elder. thank you.

I think once you get the watchers eye you should replace your belt with a Vise and get boots to even out your res. I can't tell with your gear but if your res isn't all even I'd do that for the wise oak.
@AxisDota
Annul, if it rips go by what blg_RealiZe wrote a bit above your comment.

Leech Watcher's Eye is better, you can't get any better mana sustain option than that. Only other aura buffs you could go for in addition would be any of the other listed Wrath or Clarity mods, everything else will harm you more than do good by reserving mana for another aura.

@blg_RealiZe
Sounds good then. I'll contact PerkyPsycho after NYE.

@illuminate89
Might be a DoT effect taking away your mana or No Regeneration maps, impossible to tell without seeing specific situations where it happens.

Aside from the mentioned Lv21 Arc, you should replace your helmet as its enchant defeats the entire purpose of a Bone Helmet and doesn't affect your damage, and then going towards one of the other unique chests listed in guide.

Your flasks also need some work, go for the listed prefixes for each slot and then beastcraft the suffixes on. You're also wasting a passive by going to Purity of Flesh this way.

@Severusone
There's nothing really left to upgrade. You could go for super highend stuff like double Wrath Watchers and the likes, but decide for yourself if it's actually worth it.

@creat91
Get some nice daggers next. Cast speed has no cap, get as much as you can fit in without sacrificing other stats.

@warcry16
Keep at Lv5 so it triggers.

@Kezarnus
There's no characters in your profile, if you play on steam you need to link it with your PoE account first and then make the character tab public.

@shiroeneko
Not worth multimodding. Check out blg_RealiZe's post on Page 828 for a cheaper way to craft a nice dagger.

@Anointedone
You're losing some damage by using the Lv4 Empower setup without a +1 to socketed gems chest, Added Lightning Damage is better in this case. Next damage boost would be getting a leech Watchers and using Wise Oak, and getting a Clear Mind.

@qbbe
Lv21 Arc would be the easiest damage boost. I see you also still got Clarity socketed despite having Clear Mind, if you still got Clarity activated you won't gain any damage from the jewel. After that i'd look for some nice daggers and a new amulet, and then probably a Stygian Vise.

@kbwaaablya
Too expensive for its gain and most people misused it, which made them end up with less damage than they could have with a different setup. Shaped Opal Rings are also pretty cheap and easy to craft this league, so that plus a regular Essence Worm is the better option.

@kokstechno
Should be enough currency to craft two gg daggers, check blg_RealiZe's post on Page 828 for a cheaper way to craft. I'd also use a better DPS amulet and go back to CwDt Enfeeble instead, and the jewel in your belt doesn't work, Spiritual Aid only applies "Minions deal #% increased Damage" to you.

@Chrisss0r
Your Enfeeble is way too high level to be triggered by CwDt, check wiki which level has the required level to be within CwDt proc limit.

@Deathcross10
Replace Goldrim and Mark of the Doubting Knight, even a Divinarius would be better. Also replace Quicksilver with Basalt and then roll that and the Sulphur, 2x Staunching isn't needed. And i'm not sure if your Lightning Res is highest for Wise Oak to work, if not try to get that done with your helmet upgrade.

@Wienic
Aside from Lv21 Arc it's all just minor minmaxing stuff. What I usually do is just level 6 copies in offhand and vaal once they're 20/20, but that requires you to play the build for a long time to get all done.

@Lyxcrit
Pretty much just the leech Watcher's. Your ring also has pretty low life, should be able to replace. Change the craft on helmet to Life and something else on amulet, "to attacks" doesn't work with Arc.

@AgentAp3
Your character tab isn't public, please change it in your privacy settings.

@Baendy
The few extra levels on Arcane Surge barely give anything, you gain much more from just a cheap elder glove pair with attack & cast speed and crafted minion damage%.

@L1f3l0ver
You could try crafting some nice daggers next.

@duo147
It will definitely be better, but it's a sceptre and depending on its price you may be able to craft a similarly good dagger instead.

@illya69
You can replace Mana Leech in your Storm Brand setup with Culling Strike or Onslaught, and could put a craft on your belt. I guess the next step would be crafting some nice daggers.

@woefulwabbit
illya69 already gave some good advices, you should also replace one Life Flask with Atziri's Promise and maybe get a cheap 6L rare chest as intermediate step until you can afford Inpulsa's.

@joyjoy88
You should craft endgame daggers and buy Inpulsa's. All jokes aside, getting a Heartbreaker, Divinarius, Essence Worm and Atziri's Promise would be substantial boost that doesn't cost too much. And as Chrisss0r wrote, the enchant on your helmet defeats the purpose of using a Bone Helmet. After that is fixed, get a Lv21 Arc. The chaos recipe should help building up some currency while mapping, if you do some Delves and aim for the cities or jewelry nodes you should be able to quickly make enough for all the mentioned upgrades.

@duo147
Import your character and all weapons into Path of Building and check DPS against bosses.

@jimmidenning
You have fairly low life on some gear and your flask setup is a mess, so those are the things you need to work on. Lv21 Arc would be a nice damage boost, and look out for some decent daggers.

@aGalaxy_
You could get stuff like Elder gloves with attack & cast speed or a shaped Bone Helmet, other than that and leech Watcher's there's nothing really to invest in.

@Ladar06
The game is balanced around 75% elemental resistances, so you want that just like in all builds.

@sicko_87
Replace the Bubbling Life Flask with a Sulphur Flask. You also have Mana Leech linked to the CwDt setup instead your Storm Brand, so currently you have no way to sustain mana. Switch the gems around and your survivability will shoot up.

@Paperfysh
Everything you've planned and a Lv21 Arc, then some good daggers.

@ezakhiel
Replace the Mana Flask with Wise Oak and try getting Lightning Res highest if needed, then recraft the flasks to the right prefixes and get 20% quality on each.

@jackbubu
The leech is wasted and Vinktar has only one use without that much duration, it's pretty bad on everything except Pathfinders.

@pizzazzp
Sorrow of the Divine kills part of your survivability and defeats the purpose of using a Sulphur Flask, take the flask and type /destroy, don't even vendor it cuz it's so bad for us. Also replace Silver with Basalt, scour the Eternal Life, Basalt and Sulphur, put on 20% quality then craft according to flask section. Also upgrade Pantheon if you haven't yet.

@rison77
I'm surprised you got that far with this flask setup, that's your main problem. Check the flask setup, get the right flask bases and then craft them properly. Also upgrade Pantheon if you haven't yet.

Also, none of the expensive uniques are needed. I've cleared T16s with a Queens Hunger and could've done so even with a Tabula or rare chest. Watcher's Eye can be substituted with Mind of the Council if you don't want to recast Storm Brand that often.

@apexevolutionx
Check out my Betrayal char. Guide is at forum limits so I can't add any more stuff such as the gem setup to it.

@Xelthar1337
Just keep following the Leveling section.
twitch.tv/enki91
Can someone help me with my "garbage" gear i don't know what to upgrade next. i don't have much exalts for now. Tried today 2 times (2 shaper map sets) uber elder, max i did is lower his hp with shaper about 50 % down.

I know my amulet and ring is bad but honestly i dont know what to do next. What ring to buy now or craft, should i even focus on elder essence now? And i failed with daggers, get one for 2.5 ex for crafting with t2 lightning to spells and t1 as extra chaos damage and craft attack speed to it. Now i know taht i need to get somehow as extra chaos and ele pen, which is cost alot of exalts, should i buy most cheap watchers eye with mana leech and get replace all my terrible jewels and ring ?

Check my profile plz 1 character in Betrayal on the bottom of the list. :)
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:

I don't have 2.3 mil with any PoB settings. It's about 1.5 mil with "shocked an enemy recently, enemy is chilled, enemy is shocked, enemy is shaper/guardian". You have 734k with the same settings (but I'm not sure if you have 150% shock effectiveness and you can use "enemy is shocked" checkmark yet).
So it's like 2 times difference

that is weird, are u looking at average hit or total dps?

i checked all the parameters u were saying and i didn't get any of these numbers u mentioned for both characters o_O

i have 132% shock effectiveness as of now. still looking to change my gems

did u tick the flask?

anw i bought my watcher's eye for 2ex and 21arc already. heheheheh
Last edited by Skrible on Dec 30, 2018, 1:41:48 PM
What base weapons should i use for crafting daggers?
Having trouble 6 linking my inpulsa (2400 fuses so far). This is getting frustrating tbh, I think I'm gonna stop trying and focus on improving other gear for a while. What's the best 5L setup? Leave out hypothermia I guess?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info