Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Xelthar1337 wrote:
i just started playing poe and its kinda unclear which path i need to take on the passive skill tree...can anyone help me?

Check the leveling section of the build guide, he has end of act snapshots of what the skill tree should roughly look like for acts 1-10. After that check the skill tree section where he has 80-90-100 snapshots.
"
xDefeCTx wrote:
"
flare644 wrote:
"
xDefeCTx wrote:
Hi! Sorry if this has been answered before, or if i just dont get it.
But in the leveling guide, act4 you say ‣ Get Enfeeble in Act 3 and add it to CwDt (keep CwDt Lv7 and Enfeeble Lv10!)

But at endgame gem setup, you say keep CwDt at lvl 1?
Do I just switch out the lvl 7 gem to a fresh vendor bought lvl 1 instead?

There are two CWDT, one for enfeeble setup the other for immortal call

Aha, that explains it, thanks :)
Also, i have some serious issues on getting gear that is usable, that has the links/sockets required to make the chain during leveling, any tips on that?

like in Act 6, all of a sudden, there is 3-4 more/different skill chains at once.

Do you have any jewellors orbs? It reall doesnt take that much to 4 socket a pair of gloves, boots or helmet. Same with 3 socket 1h weapons. Also in terms of 4 socket and below its generally rather easy to use chromatics to get the colors you need.

Also at this point in the league, you may think your broke and in act 6. You can easily buy decent leveling gear for acts 6 -10 with 1alchemy and 1 chaos items. Just check out pathofexile.come/trade. You will almost certainly be able to buy a better item than your using with the correct socket colors and linked for 1alch or 1 chaos at the point where your at.
Those of you who have beat shaper with your arc elementalist, what is your cast time for arc? Im simply curious, i know stqcking cast speed is highly beneficial for this build. I feel like have a ton but just wondering how far it actually can be pushed
Continued massive thanks to Enki and the folks supporting this thread (realize, etc.).

(Rest of post deleted, figured out jewel question.)
Last edited by MochaDragon on Dec 30, 2018, 5:33:21 PM
Hey guys,

Brand new PoE player here, and really enjoying the build. Extremely helpful to have such a well written guide! Finally getting into running maps, and most feel pretty smooth unless the boss has a mechanic that I struggle to dodge well.

I've spent about 10-15 chaos to try to flesh out my gear a bit and managed to cap my resistances, and I think I'm doing ok as far as damage boosts go, but I'm unsure of what good %s are.

Would anyone be willing to take a minute to look at my gear and give a couple recommendations on what to go after next? Thinking I might save up for a 6-link next but not sure.

Thanks for any advice.
"
rustunooldu wrote:
Having trouble 6 linking my inpulsa (2400 fuses so far). This is getting frustrating tbh, I think I'm gonna stop trying and focus on improving other gear for a while. What's the best 5L setup? Leave out hypothermia I guess?

Leave out Added Lightning Damage if you have a source of cold damage to spells. Hypothermia offers greater dps but requires cold damage to spells for full effect.
I've started getting into Tier 11 Maps and I'm definitely finding it to be a massive quantum leap in difficulty vs. the T10 maps I came from. I've dropped a bunch of ccy on gear updates but at the moment, I'm definitely struggling.

What should I be focusing on as a next step? My guess is heading on for Impulsa's but then the big question is what's the best place to grind to collect 18 Exalteds?

New update, pretty much perfected it atm i think, did a few uber elder runs now without to much problems, and just did 3 uber atziri runs ( was more scared of that ) deathless :D was a real pain at first though. Just changed ring setup from regular essence+rare shaper opal to elder essence+ MOTS seems even better then what i had.

The last thing i really want to upgrade are the gloves with attack+castspeed, but hard making those with the rolls i currently have. Boots with ias+castspeed after killed with similair rolls would also help obviously. let me know if you have any ideas to make it better
"
vegeta1991 wrote:
New update, pretty much perfected it atm i think, did a few uber elder runs now without to much problems, and just did 3 uber atziri runs ( was more scared of that ) deathless :D was a real pain at first though. Just changed ring setup from regular essence+rare shaper opal to elder essence+ MOTS seems even better then what i had.

The last thing i really want to upgrade are the gloves with attack+castspeed, but hard making those with the rolls i currently have. Boots with ias+castspeed after killed with similair rolls would also help obviously. let me know if you have any ideas to make it better
+

Did you craft your own daggers? Have been looking to get some as good as these but the trading websites are always empty.
Actually I'm curious how you found all that gear. Forums?
"
LordAzuRa wrote:
"
vegeta1991 wrote:

+

Did you craft your own daggers? Have been looking to get some as good as these but the trading websites are always empty.
Actually I'm curious how you found all that gear. Forums?

Amazing amulet your wearing there my compliments :)

I crafting everything myself, the uniques are bought on poe.trade, linked and divined them untill i liked them enough, found out Chaos conversion damage had dimishing returns so thought i try to make a unique dagger with minion damage(Minion damage is same effect as spell damage %), worked out pretty good :D And for shaper i use these

Not amazing but they work pretty good there
Last edited by vegeta1991 on Dec 30, 2018, 8:49:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info