Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

This is a nice build, but not this league. Atleast not beginner friendly. You need at least 10ex for the unique items. Its a full glasscannon build, if you have no experience with this game, boss mechanic etc, you have no chance farming t10+ maps without dies. Now with the syndicate members, its impossible. I got 5,1k hp, 2.1k mana, 500 es with a decent fast clearing dmg, but before i cast a single arc spell, the syndicate members one hitting me every time.
Can someone please take a look at my char "Mywifestillsucks". I have the feeling i overlooked something.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/jimmidenning/characters
Alright so, I got uber elder down with 3 deaths on my 3rd attempt
for the jewels I got 1.5% lightning to mana watcher's eye, 1 cold damage to spells abyss and the rest are resit filler with spell damage and cast speed

It was pretty tough I gotta say... found myself running out of mana a couple of times, not sure if there were gems setup I shouldve been using or changed (I did change culling strike for mana leech after the 2nd failed attempt), the lightning trap felt pretty underwhelming (barely have time to cast anything, even decoy totem) I was also wondering if I shouldve been using a The Wise Oak
"
rison77 wrote:
This is a nice build, but not this league. Atleast not beginner friendly. You need at least 10ex for the unique items. Its a full glasscannon build, if you have no experience with this game, boss mechanic etc, you have no chance farming t10+ maps without dies. Now with the syndicate members, its impossible. I got 5,1k hp, 2.1k mana, 500 es with a decent fast clearing dmg, but before i cast a single arc spell, the syndicate members one hitting me every time.

I have no experience with the game nor boss mechanics as this is my first time playing, I only die to bosses which I haven't seen before or explosions/casts which I am not expecting but I'm blasting through t10-t14s without any hiccups once I've learned the bossfights. I have maybe 1 or 2 exalts into my build, it's far from perfect and I'm by no means a great farmer but I really cannot agree with your statement about having no chance of farming if you're new to the game.
"
AxisDota wrote:

It was pretty tough I gotta say... found myself running out of mana a couple of times, not sure if there were gems setup I shouldve been using or changed (I did change culling strike for mana leech after the 2nd failed attempt), the lightning trap felt pretty underwhelming (barely have time to cast anything, even decoy totem) I was also wondering if I shouldve been using a The Wise Oak

it's gonna be easier for the second time :)
you hit mana leech cap with just watcher's and culling strike is pretty good on uber elder. Ligtning spire trap can be usefull to burst down elder, but it's very hard to use it on shaper since he teleports around too much. Decoy totem doesn't do anything in this fight, you can't decoy shaper and elder.
Wise oak - OFCOURSE, if you want to replace something to Rumi's concoction - it must be basalt flask.
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 30, 2018, 11:07:18 AM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Skrible wrote:

help, how to proceed? i can feel myself getting that daggers soon i'm so excited!

annul crit from brimstone barb. If it fails, roll t1 extra chaos with alterations again

then craft
prefixes:
hybrid 50% spell damage + 6% extra chaos
9 to 112 lightning damage to spells
20% of elemental damage as extra chaos damage (you have it)

Suffixes:
multiple crafted mods
cast speed
7% chance to deal double damage

Regal shaper's platinum kris. If the second mod is bad - annul it 50/50
You always get 1 mod with regal.

thanks!!!

got em! i now have a spare plat kris with 20% chaos and 10% pen lol. dont know if i should make one more.

looking at my gears, i guess now it's time to get,

1) lvl21 arc
2) watcher eye w/ lightning leech
3) lightning damage shaper helmet
4) attack/cast speed elder gloves
5) elemental pen shaper amulet
6) elemental damage stygian vise belt
and whilst doing the above 6, move resists out of boots so i can wear kaom for uber elder

are the rare items cheaper to craft with fossils (metallic/pristine/prismatic)?

is this the correct order to get my next few upgrades?
Last edited by Skrible on Dec 30, 2018, 11:15:33 AM
"
Skrible wrote:

got em! i now have a spare plat kris with 20% chaos and 10% pen lol. dont know if i should make one more.
looking at my gears, i guess now it's time to get,

1) lvl21 arc
2) watcher eye w/ lightning leech
3) lightning damage shaper helmet
4) attack/cast speed elder gloves
5) elemental pen shaper amulet
6) elemental damage stygian vise belt
and whilst doing the above 6, move resists out of boots so i can wear kaom for uber elder

are the rare items cheaper to craft with fossils (metallic/pristine/prismatic)?

is this the correct order to get my next few upgrades?

congrats with daggers
after lvl 21 arc and watcher's order doesn't matter too much for everything else.

Crafting with fossils is VERY RNG dependant, you can spend 10ex and get nothing at all, and you can use one resonator and get god-tier item.
Belt crafting with metallic-prismatic-pristine is pretty consistant, it's very easy to hit lightning and/or elemental damage. But it'a hard to hit good HP and res rolls at the same time.
About helmet crafting - fossils are the same. -9% to nearby enemy's resistances is pretty much the same DPS(even slightly higher) as t1 lightning damage to spells. And "nearby" on a helmet is actually pretty far - about the range of arc. You can try to have both, but it's hard to hit a good HP roll + both damage mods + some res.
You can just multicraft a decent helmet the same way you did with your daggers

Roll t1 lightning damage to spells or -9% lightning res with alterations and then multicraft everything else (HP roll on this one is two mods combined)
I am not sure if this has been asked. But Can we use Empower Support Gem in our Set-up?
"
Silvragon wrote:
I am not sure if this has been asked. But Can we use Empower Support Gem in our Set-up?

only if you get +1lvl of socketed gems corruption on your inpulsa's (or +2lvl of socketed duration gems, but you have to use vaal arc and it's worse than +1lvl to all gems)
If you don't have it - added lightning damage is better then lvl 4 empower
Where exactly can I find the gem setup for the veiled mod you mention in the weapons section. Couldn't seem to find anything in your profile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info