Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

How effective do you guys think the new Onslaught flask would be? As long as we have a source of fire damage, we'll ignite through confluxes and cause enemies to take 10% additional damage (I assume this stacks additively with shock). Also gives a great source of life/mana regen while mapping.

...And apparently you can craft on it. I presume it's a veiled mod.

See Flask and other new uniques
Last edited by Aldonés on Dec 11, 2018, 8:56:41 AM
For the helm slot, which attribute is generally better, an Arc based enchant (chains an additional time, etc), or the 40% minion damage from a bone helmet? Would it just depend on whether you would rather have better clear speed vs boss damage?
Read arc gem description.
15% more damage for extra chain > 40% increased damage from the bone helmet
"
Raskiff wrote:
For the helm slot, which attribute is generally better, an Arc based enchant (chains an additional time, etc), or the 40% minion damage from a bone helmet? Would it just depend on whether you would rather have better clear speed vs boss damage?

"
Enki wrote:

A rare helmet is the preferred choice here, should have atleast 60+ Life, some Mana and Resistances. At higher budgets you can look out for Adds x to x Lightning Damage to Spells and/or x% increased Effect of Shock.

Bone Helmets are great! With Spiritual Aid, all sources of Minions deal #% increased Damage apply to our damage, which makes their implicit equal to the 40% increased Arc Damage enchant. The implicit has a small range, but it can be rerolled cheaply with Blessed Orbs.

Another option is buying a base with Arc chains an additional time or x% increased Effect of the Buff granted by your Lightning Golems enchants and then craft it on your own.

Skullhead is a great budget choice to get started, until you can afford something better.
Mind of the Council is good for SSF Players to gain better mana sustain, others are better off with a Watcher's Eye instead. It can be farmed through the Unbearable Whispers prophecy chain.
It may also be ab option for Trade League Players who struggle with mana sustain, but always compare its price to the more reliable Watcher's Eye mod mentioned in jewel section first!

In order of effectiveness:
(1) Arc chains an additional time (15% separate multiplier)
(2) 50% increased buff of lightning golem (4.5% spell haste for a L16 - L20 golem, 5% spell haste for L21 golem)
(3) Max implicit on bone helmet (with Spiritual Aid we get 40% global increased damage as well)
(4) Arc does 40% increased damage
"
Seems like a bunch of people are having issues with their daggers. Just throwing it out there that this is a solid leveling unique for 1 alch:

Spell damage, mana and culling strike are all solid stats for this build.

Also the 70% spell damage on Heartbreaker is pretty high compared to cheap rare daggers, which means that you'll be more able to pick a second dagger with some combination of cast speed, attack speed, and maybe even some resists, mana or strength/dexterity while not worrying too much about how much spell/lightning damage you get.

Dude that is a solid item. Going to have to keep my eye for one.

I play SSF so might take me a bit to find it.

"
Seems like a bunch of people are having issues with their daggers. Just throwing it out there that this is a solid leveling unique for 1 alch:

Spell damage, mana and culling strike are all solid stats for this build.

Also the 70% spell damage on Heartbreaker is pretty high compared to cheap rare daggers, which means that you'll be more able to pick a second dagger with some combination of cast speed, attack speed, and maybe even some resists, mana or strength/dexterity while not worrying too much about how much spell/lightning damage you get.

I was just about to ask what a good starting option budget dagger for low tier maps would be. Thanks for this.

Seems like Divinarius would also be a good choice? Any other ones you can think of?
"
Ynera wrote:
"
Shetzki wrote:
I am having a hard time playing this build. Syndicate members hit me so hard I cant survive and the damage i deal to them is so bad. I have no idea why is it like that. I played arc trapper 2 season ago and never struggled like i do with this build.Why is the elites dmg so bad? Can someone help me?

For what I see, you need to start with setup your skill gem a lot better.

Is your resist capped to 75?
You lack in Cwdt-Immortal call.
Probably you need much more mana for MoM sustain.
You lack into golem-totem-minion&totem elem resistence to help you into fight.
Try to look into some necklace replacement (cast speed+spell damage/lightning damage).
Enchant your second ring.

"
xPeleusx wrote:
"
Shetzki wrote:
I am having a hard time playing this build. Syndicate members hit me so hard I cant survive and the damage i deal to them is so bad. I have no idea why is it like that. I played arc trapper 2 season ago and never struggled like i do with this build.Why is the elites dmg so bad? Can someone help me?

Also, you can't compare this season to 2 seasons ago. We are dealing with a whole new set of mechanics.

The biggest thing with the Syndicate is as you rank them up the more Unique Gear they get, this makes them harder to deal with. Also, their ranks make them stronger as well. And the level/ area you fight them at, you may have been crushing them in Act 2 or 3 because you were over levelled for that area. Now that you are in Act 8 or 9 they are tougher due to that areas level cap.

There are ways for you to remove gear from Syndicate members to make them easier to deal with.

Also, you may have only fought 1 or 2 at a time before, but as you level them and they gain relationships with each other they start to show up in 3's and 4's. This makes those fights tougher still. If you think they are tough now wait till you see them in maps and they have the Map mods to help them out.

Seen a lot of streamers have some tough times with the Syndicate so it is not just you.

But the folks above me posted suggestions to help fix your build. And once you have correct those small issues you should have no problems that I see.

Thank you guys for the answers. I put some work on my character and it's alot better now. I saved about 100 chaos. Please tell me how can i find better weapons.. Its so hard I dont understand.. Should I get the 2 unique scepters?
Hey Enki, this works as a first dagger? Should I switch my damage setup in it since it has faster and penetration?

Hey Enki,

awesome Guide, currently having a blast playing your build! Currently I'm wondering which maps I should shape, or what should be considered before shaping maps. Any Pointers?
How do you have the same gem, but at different levels?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info