Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
MrMeowMeow wrote:
Why do you mention attack speed being a good stat for this build? What does it do for a caster?

Mobility side (whirling blades or leap slam)
Very well written guide, probably the best I have ever seen. Currently leveling with it and everything works great.

One single question: scepters or daggers? It is just a matter of preference for leap slam or whirling blades? Anything other than this? Damage wise which one would be better? For scepters we have better implicit mods, while the explicit mods are almost the same for both of them I think.
"
bibanul wrote:
Very well written guide, probably the best I have ever seen. Currently leveling with it and everything works great.

One single question: scepters or daggers? It is just a matter of preference for leap slam or whirling blades? Anything other than this? Damage wise which one would be better? For scepters we have better implicit mods, while the explicit mods are almost the same for both of them I think.

Thanks! Sceptres are slightly better damage wise (~5% with equal affixes) but Whirling Blades is just so much faster compared to Leap Slam. Personally i'd always aim for Daggers.
twitch.tv/enki91
I used 4L lightning spire trap setup for leveling and still can't get rid of it :D
It's so good for single target dps. Gems:

For example, t12 red elder
https://youtu.be/M5SRVCYZ3No

Also, Onslaugt support feels a lot better than increased duration in storm brand setup. Storm brand placement time is so fast compare to orb of storms that it's not an issue to use is every 4 seconds for arcane surge buff
Hello
Why dont use Herald of Thunder for this build ? :/
"
Hello
Why dont use Herald of Thunder for this build ? :/

You can but you will lose survivability as you will reserve mana (25% and 40% more if you use essence worm). The add of Herald if not needed. But if you use it and feel confortable go on ;)
Big realize , how the fuck did u get all that good stuff so early ? ^^
"
xoxook wrote:
Big realize , how the f*** did u get all that good stuff so early ? ^^

got to maps early. Sell maps and other items -> good money :)
Also I got 4 ex just from the random drops.
Seems like a bunch of people are having issues with their daggers. Just throwing it out there that this is a solid leveling unique for 1 alch:

Spell damage, mana and culling strike are all solid stats for this build.

Also the 70% spell damage on Heartbreaker is pretty high compared to cheap rare daggers, which means that you'll be more able to pick a second dagger with some combination of cast speed, attack speed, and maybe even some resists, mana or strength/dexterity while not worrying too much about how much spell/lightning damage you get.
Last edited by kevinbrightblade on Dec 11, 2018, 8:44:14 AM
@the guy claiming essence worm is crap because of wrath only being ~24% more lightning dmg and thus recommending using a rare gem with 14% lightning dmg instead:

Wrath dmg is a more multiplier and thus nets overall 24% more damage which is HUGE

You might argue that syndicate dudes are super strong and thus getting more def is better than 24% MORE damage though
Last edited by Crysthal on Dec 11, 2018, 8:45:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info