Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi, just want to chime in and say thank you. After playing nothing but Juggernaughts, this is my 1st caster and so far (in A5 atm) it is going great!

One question though: Is there anything i need to do when facing a solo mob / boss? As in, when the boss is with a lot of other mobs i melt him, but solo is hard due to the fact that lightning is not jumping.
"
exhya wrote:
Having trouble with survivability, any idea how i can improve my character at this point beside more health ?

your cast when damage taken setup seems to be messed up, keep your cwdt to the correct lvl.
"
your cast when damage taken setup seems to be messed up, keep your cwdt to the correct lvl.

I did level it by accident, didn't think it was such a big deal, i ll check it out
"
nomoreagine wrote:
Any help about sustaining mana? cause its gone after some taking some hits and puts me in a tough spot which I can't attack
any help will be appreciated

Look at my mana potion you need it too XD
"
exhya wrote:
Having trouble with survivability, any idea how i can improve my character at this point beside more health ?

Level-up Storm Brand more. More damage for mana leech.
Immortal Call is too high, max it at 3.
Enfeeble is too high, should be 10 with CWDT at 7.
No life on Belt. I would switch to Abyss with life + 1-3 resists.
Change Basalt craft to something else. Less duration is bad and shock is less threatening than bleed/freeze.
Upgrade mana flask. 400 mana is just a scratch.
Change Sulphur Flask to Atziri's Promise with high ele to chaos.
Can change 2nd HP to something else.. dealer's choice for dmg or defense.
No HP on jewels. Missing like 300 HP. I would also take another jewel slot before Alchemist, but up to you.
Can add Onslaught jewel if you want to play with that.

Aside from that, it is just more kiting on stuff that doesn't die instantly.

"
nomoreagine wrote:
Any help about sustaining mana? cause its gone after some taking some hits and puts me in a tough spot which I can't attack
any help will be appreciated

Take a level 1 CWDT in gloves for more procs.
No mana leech with Storm Brand. That is a huge part of our mana sustain is branding an enemy.
You have no bleed or freeze removal on flasks.
Change Sulphur flask to Atziri's Promise.
If you don't want to wait until 76, refund a point, complete Lord of Dead path, then refund both crit passives. Net gain 1 point to put elsewhere like working towards 2-pt jewels or mana jewel.
Both jewels need upgrades, like life or more damage.

More kiting like I mentioned above. You may even consider dropping Hypothermia for mana leech until you get more comfortable with branding as needed.
You're the man! Thank you so much.
Hi Enki =)

im currently rocking ur build and i must say i like it so far :) im playing it SSF and have no problems at all.

But i do have a question!
what uniques would u recommend ? for an example i managed to find myself an Essence Worm Unset Ring which fits the build quite well cuz MoM dosent get affected by running another aura ... i decided to put in wrath what would u do instead?

and also im currently trying to chance as many sadistic garbs i can find to get the Impulsa.

but other than that i dont rly know what else could fit the build gearwise besides a taste of hate or something like that.

thanks for making the build !

und mach weiter so, liebe grüße :)
"
Level-up Storm Brand more. More damage for mana leech.
Immortal Call is too high, max it at 3.
Enfeeble is too high, should be 10 with CWDT at 7.
No life on Belt. I would switch to Abyss with life + 1-3 resists.
Change Basalt craft to something else. Less duration is bad and shock is less threatening than bleed/freeze.
Upgrade mana flask. 400 mana is just a scratch.
Change Sulphur Flask to Atziri's Promise with high ele to chaos.
Can change 2nd HP to something else.. dealer's choice for dmg or defense.
No HP on jewels. Missing like 300 HP. I would also take another jewel slot before Alchemist, but up to you.
Can add Onslaught jewel if you want to play with that.

Aside from that, it is just more kiting on stuff that doesn't die instantly.

Thx for the answer mate very helpful i ll try to fallow your advices
I'm having issues with the DW build.
--2 sceptors for leap slam works, but LS is SO SLOW due to the animation delay. Meaning if I want in and out, that delay is going to kill me
--2 daggers allows me to use whirling blades, but then again I'm sacrificing 2 sceptors with implicit spell dmg

Enki has done away with the sceptor+shield, which allows us to use shield charge, which has the quick responsiveness as WB but allows us to still use +spell dmg on our items.

I guess TLDR: Anyone with issues with leap slam being too slow of a movement spell? the only fast spells i've seen are shield charge and whirling blades. Leap slam and flame dash have delays.
Hi,

What do you think of using a flame golem and EE?
ign: prodster

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info