Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I have one question regarding life leech gem.

Is this gem still needed, bacause now (with CotB) we get 2% leech from warlord's and we can get 2× 0,2% from wands and 0,2% from doryani's belt. That is 2,6%.

Another option is to get another 0,4 % from rings.

That way we could switch life leech with empower again.

BTW i'am buying CotB in standard, if anybody's selling ;)
@memberx: If you're cautious with reflect, you can make it work without Life Leech gem.
I don't recommend using Doryani's Invitation though - ~100 life from belt is worth way more than 0.2% leech and some damage.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Caelsora wrote:
I'm looking to get more survivability. I lag too much to stay alive :(

I'm sitting at 3500hp and 600 ES with barely overcapped resists. I was thinking of swapping my CoD for something else, but I don't know if I should get a rare chest or one of the other options you recently added. Advice would be awesome, thanks!

I don't know if you're using CotB or not, but I'd recommend getting the Three Dragons helm. I noticed that my freeze rate (and by extension survivability) was way higher using Three Dragons than Call of the Brotherhood. Even with a pretty sick helm in its place, I feel squishier with CotB.

Hi Enki please check angry_macho_heads out here and let me know if I am on the right track, I feel pretty good about this character so far at 80 but I am a bit intimidated by the prospect of 4.5 exalts for level 21 arc in warbands yikes.
@greepnakpathofexile: Looks good. Don't waste your exalts for a Lv21 Arc yet. Your next investments should be two good crit wands (10%+ cast speed, 90%+ spell crit, 40%+ spell damage/master mod), then work on gear pieces with high life rolls together with mana and mana regen (jewelry).
After that's done and you got enough currency, it would be worth buying a Lv21 Arc.
twitch.tv/enki91
Thanks Enki.
which this kind of build...ES, EVS, armour...what is more important ?
@Thared: None of these. What's important is as much life, mana and mana regeneration rate as possible. You can get some ES for a bigger temporary hitpool or Armour for some minor phys mitigation, but we don't scale either in the passive tree so don't let other, more important stats suffer to get these stats.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Aug 29, 2015, 8:38:34 AM
"
Enki91 wrote:
@Thared: None of these. What's important is as much life, mana and mana regeneration rate as possible. You can get some ES for a bigger temporary hitpool or Armour for some minor phys mitigation, but we don't scale either in the passive tree so don't let other, more important stats suffer to get these stats.

no i mean when i use gear, es evs and armour which is more important ?
It doesn't matter. As long as they have the links you need and a good life/mana/regen roll you can use any gear base. I'll often look for a gear type based on the color sockets I need in it. So, for the CWDT piece I have an armor+ES because it requires a mix of red/blue sockets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info