Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hello can you do some 2.0 Videos?
Im not sure right now if i should start an Arc Witch.

Would be nice

-Marcel
@Thared:

3.5k life feels too low to me. Also, do you have Mind over Matter (along with the 600 unreserved mana and 160 mana/sec regen to support it?).

I noticed a nice survivability improvement once I got MoM. I also have around 4.5k life. My DPS is only 12k unbuffed.

You could try grouping in public parties. Thereʻs safety in numbers.

Best of luck.
what is call of the brotherood for, because we are crit, we freeze through crits don't we, HOI added cold dmg. NO need for the cold conversion.? IM confused
Last edited by MrGuardian on Aug 24, 2015, 8:23:34 PM
@Thared: I've checked your gear and found your problem - you only get a total of 109 life from your gear! Add life with elreon on your diamond ring, and replace belt, amulet and chest with something with high life asap. Your elemental resistances should be capped at 75% in maps.

Having minions tank for you is a bad idea, without all the minion nodes they would just die too fast. What you could do is use a Spell Totem + Summon Skeletons as distraction for bosses.

@marcel2142: I can try to record something, but it'll lag alot and the quality will be quite shit.
Edit: Video added.

@MrGuardian: To freeze an enemy your cold damage must surpass a certain treshold. Herald of Ice, together Arcs 70% damage effectiveness is not enough to surpass that treshold of anything more than maybe white crabs in a Lv70 map.

With CotB we're able to freeze everything but a few select high life bosses, which adds a good part of our defense aswell as lets us gain frenzy + endurance charges easily.

If you want to read more about how freezing works, check out the according wiki page: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Freeze

-----------------------------------------

I've updated the chest piece section in all the gear tiers to make more clear which chests are good to use at which point.

Also got some color into this guide, hope y'all like it!
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Aug 25, 2015, 12:33:22 AM
Why didn't you take Vaal Pact?
Also in the new video how do you acquire endurance and frenzy charges?
@Ch4otic:

From the Utility Aura section of his guide:

"
Utility Aura: This setup will only really work once you got a fair amount of crit and a Call of the Brotherhood.

So how does this setup work? After shattering an enemy, Herald of Ice's explosion will trigger and apply Warlord's & Poacher's Mark to enemies hit by the explosion. Arc will then chain to those enemies and in best case kill them, which gives us not just additional leech, but also provides us endurance & frenzy charges.

Enki can verify, but I believe he dropped Vaal Pact because he wanted Whispers of Doom more.
Last edited by MyopicJoe on Aug 25, 2015, 4:41:12 AM
"
Enki91 wrote:
@Thared: I've checked your gear and found your problem - you only get a total of 109 life from your gear! Add life with elreon on your diamond ring, and replace belt, amulet and chest with something with high life asap. Your elemental resistances should be capped at 75% in maps.

Having minions tank for you is a bad idea, without all the minion nodes they would just die too fast. What you could do is use a Spell Totem + Summon Skeletons as distraction for bosses.

thank you MyopicJoe and Enki91 so much...i will change my gear, but 1 have problem with mana when i put fast casting on my 6l chest....i see two guys's gear but i dont see increase mana regen rate.we have near the same passive tree ? how do you resolve mana problem ?
Hi! i've been playing your build for a few days and since i can't afford call of the brotherhood to aply the curses and don't have a 5L i am wondering how do i build power charges without power charge on crit ?
I'm looking to get more survivability. I lag too much to stay alive :(

I'm sitting at 3500hp and 600 ES with barely overcapped resists. I was thinking of swapping my CoD for something else, but I don't know if I should get a rare chest or one of the other options you recently added. Advice would be awesome, thanks!
Guides(old, not updated)
LL BV Trickster - /1699146
CoC Quill Rain - /1668121
@Ch4otic: Vaal Pact is not really needed anymore. Reflect auras aswell as Thornflesh are gone, and against single reflect rares it doesn't help enough to justify the point investment.

Reflect maps aren't posssible to run either way, even with VP.

@Thared: About 150% mana regen from your jewelry is sufficient for mapping, more on gear is of course not bad to have. You can aid Mind over Matter with a mana flask and Rallying Cry if you run out of mana.

@lumoreira: You can try to use a Three Dragons to freeze, and replace Poachers with Assassins Mark to build up power charges. Once you have a 5L and CotB, switch to the recommended setup from this guide.

@Caelsora: A rare chest with 100+ life and a mana roll would be the best choice for survivability.
You could also go with a Kingsguard, they have good life/mana and you can keep up endurance charges a little longer.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info