Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Really nice build, thanks for sharing.
Clearspeed is not on the level of KB wander I had in Abyss but not many buildss are anyway.

Lev 88 currently at 160k Shaper DPS in PoB with flask active, enemy shocked and hindered. 5,6k life and 1.8k unreserved mana.

As someone said before, temple rares got shedload of life and are quite hard to kill sometimes.

Current gear

Still need to do uber lab (missing one trial) for second golem. And I got Inpulsa in stash I'm trying to 6L but no luck so far.
@Swagg0t: That's alright tooltip DPS with your current setup. Next things you should get is a Watcher's Eye with Wrath Mana Leech mod so you can replace that mana flask, then a Catalyst and maybe a new amulet and a belt with flask duration.

@Dj8PoWer: Can't take a screenshot atm, but my setup is Golem - Vaal Arc - Arc on mouse, Shield Charge - Orb of Storms - Decoy Totem - Flame Dash - Golem on QWERT. You can bind a golem on left click and it will act as move-only until you press attack-in-place, i'll add that to the gem section.
Clarity, and if used Wrath doesn't have to be actively in your skillbar, just activate them once.

@aDuke: I've actually found a way to get some more free room, which allowed me some new additions including your suggestion. Thanks :)

@MOSG: It's good enough damage-wise, i'd recommend to go with attack speed for mobility.

@Ceremony: I wouldn't recommend Stormcharger, they do buff our shock substantially but you'd have to make up the loss of vital stats on some other, potentially better DPS-slot.

Switch to sceptre/shield when you gear for maps, before that it doesn't really matter.

@SpeedyPotat0: Look out for a belt with flask duration and try to farm the boot leech enchant in Cruel lab, it will allow you to easily run no regen maps. Your Arcane Surge is also too high in its level, get a new one in town and keep it at Lv8, and your Increased Duration gem can be leveled all the way to 20, only active gems have to be within CwDt trigger treshold. Also add one of the low level CwDt setups, I find the Vortex one very helpful.

@Lunartuna: I got 70k'ish unbuffed on my Standard witch, so you're on a good way :)

@everyone else: Thank you all, glad you enjoy the build!
twitch.tv/enki91
I spec to mind over matter and always dont have mana, i have everything you have in your anpanman build besides inpulsa,whats wrong?i am lvl 84
"
krakryk199 wrote:
I spec to mind over matter and always dont have mana, i have everything you have in your anpanman build besides inpulsa,whats wrong?i am lvl 84

Your character tab is public so I can't check it, but my guess is that you'Re missing the boot leech enchant or any other means to sustain mana.
twitch.tv/enki91
hi ENKI 91, Nice build. What did you upgrade to the guide yesterday, on the notes you said u improved something, could you please point out where you re-written in the guide?

Thanks
So I just got

I'm kind of a noob still and was wondering if this is a viable chest to use over the Inpulsa?

@ian2018887264: I don't remember everthing sorry, what I do remember is updating the shock effect/Beacon of Ruin interaction and mapping section. Can't go into too much detail in the changelog due to post character limit.

@Sinister19: It kinda works, you'll miss out on Inpulsa explosions but gain an Abyssal socket and easy pseudo-6L in return.
twitch.tv/enki91
Thanks for replying. GOod luck, find a mirror~~
Great job man, this is one of the best guides i've seen so far. Thank you!
"
Enki91 wrote:
I'd love to, but unfortunately i'm already at the post character limit with this guide so every addition would require to remove something else.

I'd suggest putting "Mapping and Boss Fights" and "First steps for new players" in their own post. At the very least "First steps for new players" can be put in its own and always linked to whenever you do another build.

"First steps" will save you about 3500 characters, excluding link length.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info