Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Could you please take a screenshot of the spells that you bind? i can't figure out which one to use, there's so many of them.
"
Enki91 wrote:

@aDuke: I'd love to, but unfortunately i'm already at the post character limit with this guide so every addition would require to remove something else.

I would hate to see your motivation to be detailled(and still maintaining structure) being stopped by some stupid char limit.

I haven't seen this before here, but what about splitting the post ?
As in "continued on page 460 of this thread [link]".
Or extracting certain content to some 'additional material' post.
www.ufoai.org (turn-based strategy, SciFi, OpenSource)
Hey Enki, love the guide. Quick question if you don't mind. Just picked up this scepter and not sure which mod to craft.
It can get % increased lightning dmg, or added lightning dmg to spells. Is one slightly better then the other? Thanks.
I love this guide ! I'm new to PoE and i seriously couldn't be more happy of everything you explain man :) much love
"
Mirrorss wrote:
I love this guide ! I'm new to PoE and i seriously couldn't be more happy of everything you explain man :) much love

Agree 100% Started PoE with the Abyss League and Frostbolt totem build. Since this I have leveled AW and ED/Contagion builds. This guide has taught me how to level efficiently and craft without being wasteful.

Looking forward to entering maps and farming currency. Hopefully, Inpulsa drops in price or I get lucky with drops!

"
MOSG wrote:
Hey Enki, love the guide. Quick question if you don't mind. Just picked up this scepter and not sure which mod to craft.
It can get % increased lightning dmg, or added lightning dmg to spells. Is one slightly better then the other? Thanks.

I'm a little confused. Is there a special way to craft the same mod onto the scepter that already exists? Does that sceptre have a special Hybrid Mod? It looks awesome, but it already has % Increased Lightning Damage and Added Lightning Damage to spells. Are both of those a part of a special hybrid mod? I tried looking at poeaffix, but i might have missed it if it was there.
"
I'm a little confused. Is there a special way to craft the same mod onto the scepter that already exists? Does that sceptre have a special Hybrid Mod? It looks awesome, but it already has % Increased Lightning Damage and Added Lightning Damage to spells. Are both of those a part of a special hybrid mod? I tried looking at poeaffix, but i might have missed it if it was there.

I was surprised myself, but the two mods are one of the new temple mods. It can still craft added lightning and increased lightning.

Last edited by MOSG on Jun 13, 2018, 7:50:51 PM
- are Stormcharger boots good for this build?
- when should I use a scepter and shield? im 61 now and dual wanding...
Last edited by Ceremony on Jun 13, 2018, 10:06:18 PM
Hey Enki91, thanks for the awesome guide so far. First build coming back to PoE since Harbinger League and it's a lot more fun than expected.

I've been having some trouble surviving and clearing T10+ maps with my current build.

Quick link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SpeedyPotat0/characters

I think the main issues I'm having are:

1. Single target damage is pretty terrible. Swapped in a Doryani's Catalyst and Rathpith and it's still kind of lacking. Not really sure how to improve it? Yellow/rare dudes can take upwards of 15-20s of straight arc/totem/orb and bosses are even longer. My inpulsa has good life and shocked enemies roll, but pretty low rolls for the other two. Does that affect single target significantly?

2. I know this isn't a facetanking build, but I also tend to have survivability issues as a result of not being able to kill the boss fast enough. I see that your anpanman has 6k hp while I have 5k. Should I aim to reach 6k if possible? Other recommendations?

3. A lot of mana problems. I purchased a lavianga's spirit which mitigates maybe ~80% of the issue, but on no-regen maps it's almost impossible to kill the boss after my flask runs out.

I feel like I need to re-do my gear as I'm having other people carry me through the higher tier maps which isn't that great.
Last edited by SpeedyPotat0 on Jun 13, 2018, 11:39:38 PM
what kind of tooltop dps should i be aiming for?

is 91k decent?

https://imgur.com/Y5BDIpt

twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Last edited by Lunartuna on Jun 14, 2018, 12:06:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info