Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi, loving the build very fast leveler. Question, I have my Arc at lev15, want to replace it with a 15 vaal arc I've been leveling but pob shows it at much less dps than the regular arc?
"
Badtwo wrote:
Hi, loving the build very fast leveler. Question, I have my Arc at lev15, want to replace it with a 15 vaal arc I've been leveling but pob shows it at much less dps than the regular arc?

Make sure POB has arc enabled not Vaal Arc, i had the problem on another build.
Hi, Love the build! Its so much fun. This may have been asked before or its a noob question but I can't get shield charge to work at all. Says skill cannot be used. Any help will be appreciated!
"
jstotler26 wrote:
Hi, Love the build! Its so much fun. This may have been asked before or its a noob question but I can't get shield charge to work at all. Says skill cannot be used. Any help will be appreciated!

you need a scepter a wand will not work with shield charge ( and a shield ofc. )
Hi, awesome build, I started playing poe like few days ago and having so much fun with chain lightning aka arc.
I have a question regarding build variation - have you tried crit or power charge variation (without picking elemental overload obviously)?
Also, can you advice on movement skills - which is better, shield charge or lightning teleport?
Last edited by Hyperionkek on Jun 13, 2018, 4:59:49 AM
Does anyone else have trouble in killing bosses in Incursion or Yellow mobs in the Temple on t10+? They have so much HP or I have so little damage on single target that my time runs out or I fall asleep in the Temple.
"
Avelanh wrote:
Does anyone else have trouble in killing bosses in Incursion or Yellow mobs in the Temple on t10+? They have so much HP or I have so little damage on single target that my time runs out or I fall asleep in the Temple.

Yes, yellow Incursion and Temple mobs are a real pain. It almost feels like even red map bosses have less hp than measly random temple rares.
@doctruscott: I see you already got that Inpulsa's and Wrath Watcher's Eye. Next thing to focus on should be your flask setup and jewels, then maybe a Catalyst and helmet with +1 Arc chains mod.

@Techn9ne: It should still work good enough thanks to the prolif from Beacon of Ruin, you'll just miss out on occasionally popping the rares together with the whole pack and on the safety against DD and Porcupines, and other on death effects.

@Zarozz: There's no spot where it would be worth it for us.

@Hyperionkek: It's one thing I always check when theorycrafting or updating for a new patch. For this particular build it's just not worth going crit, you'd have to give up lots of survivability and consistency, and have a more limited selection of gear options just for a marginal damage increase.

Shield Charge is the fastest movement skill with some attack speed, and it allows you to proc Fortify.

@Avelanh: Currently running corrupted T13's in SSF, I only ever have that issue when the map has multiple mods that negatively affect out damage output, and in Temple if it has life + regen mod.
Make sure that you keep up both Arcane Surge and Elemental Overload, and that you have flask duration mod on your belt and the Alchemist cluster to get the most out of your DPS flasks.

A friend of mine had contacted GGG support about shock effect recently, and it turns out it's way stronger than expected. Instead of reducing the damage treshold needed for shocks to occur, it appears to instead buff the shock amount you'd apply. This makes Beacon of Ruin even stronger than previously thought, and allows us to put 40%+ shocks easily on even the highest life targets such as Shaper.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Jun 13, 2018, 9:07:11 AM
"
Enki91 wrote:

@Hyperionkek: It's one thing I always check when theorycrafting or updating for a new patch. For this particular build it's just not worth going crit, you'd have to give up lots of survivability and consistency, and have a more limited selection of gear options just for a marginal damage increase.

Shield Charge is the fastest movement skill with some attack speed, and it allows you to proc Fortify.

Thank you a lot. Like I said, started this game few days ago and man, PoE is overwhelming. But your guide really helped me get in action very fast. I really appreciate your help!
What should i go for next in my build?
Also i finished all yellow maps should i still sell my red maps or not
And what should my dps be on arc for a lvl 89 atm my dps is 23k with wrath and a golem active in base
Last edited by Swagg0t on Jun 13, 2018, 4:36:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info