Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Can I use Iron Will instead of Controlled Destruction gem if I have more than 100 strength?
@Enki91 Can you look at my setup ? not sure what to improve, besides gem levels. I was thinking about getting wrath leech watcher's eye + rare helmet with arc chain, then change orb of storms setup to ==> Orb of storms, curse on hit, conductivity. That should do the thing , what u think about it? and all around about my gear?
Another small improvement for the leveling guide:
Act5 (and 10, respectively)

try to have 105ish% resi *before* killing Kitava ;)
www.ufoai.org (turn-based strategy, SciFi, OpenSource)
Enki, as said before many times great guide. And for 3.3 this build is amazingly sick. Through all acts without dying, managed merciless labyrinth before killing Kitava.
Managed lvl 81 for today, already went on tier 5 maps and the clearspeed is insane.

Btw you could try for the orb of storms setup culling strike support instead of blind, dont feel the need of blinding enemies atm, feels very tank as well. Guess it's the insane damage amount (already 16k AFAIK arc is lvl 18)..
The madness continues tomorrow.

Well this build can easily be played in hardcore doesn't feel that squishy like the 3.2 build.

Regards.
XBOX Gt I44I MustaSurma.
Bhaalberith Incursion lvl96 Elementalist Arc build.
BrindalynnOdessa Delve SSF lvl91 Elementalist Arc build.
I got really lucky farming on this build, changed a couple of passives and skills but its still has all the basics.

26k arc in hideout but ramps up to double or triple that with esh's mirror. 94% shock chance.
5k life, 2k unreserved mana!
Just blasting through content. Face tanking bosses. Thanks again Enki!
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Last edited by Lunartuna on Jun 10, 2018, 3:37:46 PM
what to farm next very good catalyst or MoC or smth else? I now have equiped this gloves
and shoud i change to this gloves with ats
?
Hey
Great build thanks.

In leveling section you say:

" (keep CwDt Lv2 and Enfeeble Lv6!)"

In gem setup you say:

"Keep CwDt at Lv1, Immortal Call at Lv3 and Enfeeble at Lv5 for consistent procs!"

what is correct?
Hey enki i've been ejoying the build so far now i have mind of the council and catalyst

also i have a 5 link inpulsa's should i 6 LINK ?

And is there a upgrade i can take or i have all gg gear?
Last edited by Starziel on Jun 10, 2018, 6:00:38 PM
How does this build hold up to Arc Miner?
Thanks, I had a lot of fun with this build !
Perfect to play again to PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info