Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hey, should i get an Ahns Heritage and drop the Rathpith? Also i have a Dorayanis, should i aim for a better rare sceptre?

Gear:

Spoiler
@Sttorr: Characters have a base maximum resistance of 75%, everything beyond that goes into overcap which is only relevant against resistance-reducing curses (but not penetration) and for a few uniques such as The Perfect Form. With Ahn's, assuming you have no other sources of maximum resistance, this will be increased to 78%, which means you'll only take 22% of all elemental damage instead of 25%.

@ToxicXfi: Not very helpful for us, Zealot's Oath would just keep messing with our life regeneration and the AoE is irrelevant for this build too.

@frost3sky: Nope, that would be substantially worse. Iron Will only grants increased damage, which is additive with all other increased damage source, while Controlled Destruction gives a more multiplier that is multiplicative.

@pitrek46: Looks like you already got the upgrades. Keep in mind that the Conductivity will override your Enfeeble and vice versa. Other than that, i'd recommend to switch the Quicksilver with a Silver Flask and your Mana Flask with a Wise Oak.

@aDuke: I'd love to, but unfortunately i'm already at the post character limit with this guide so every addition would require to remove something else.

@Nhmrath: The blind will get very helpful later on, but you could do that once you have shaper gloves with blind gem mod.

@Lunartuna: Nice setup, glad you enjoy it :)

@Loseyourmind: Since you already got a Watcher's Eye with Wrath Mana Leech you won't need Mind of the Council. You could look out for a Stygian with Flask Duration or open suffix to add it, then a helmet with +1 Arc Chain and then maybe a Catalyst.

The second gloves would be better, but difficult to get the right colors on due to dex requirement.

@netraam2: Responded to your pm already, but just for the record: Both is correct. CwDt will be Lv2 at the time you can buy it, once gearing for endgame you can switch to Lv1 in Epilogue.

@Starziel: Without being able to check your character it's hard to tell. What you could do is buy a second Inpulsa's and try to 6L it, that wouldn't break the one you're currently using so you can just keep playing normally.

@VoidMoon: At similar investment the DPS is 10-20% lower, but we have more life, mana, better sustain options and safety against certain things like Porcupines and DD thanks to Inpulsa's.

@Sybiil: Thanks, great to hear that :)

@JerryVoy: Your Doryani's is fine. If you go with Ahn's keep in mind your max block chance will be at 65%.
twitch.tv/enki91
If someone could look over my profile and let me know where i could improve on gear-wise and what i should be aiming for i would be appreciate it a lot <3

I know i need an inpulsa but currently only have 3-4 ex spare and inpulsa's are expensive rn :(.
Last edited by Papooleee on Jun 11, 2018, 3:49:27 AM
Hello enki i just made my characters public so you can now check my char btw its lolbruhjr
Can someone explain one thing: the guide says to keep Arcane Surge on Level 8. According to https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Arcane_Surge_Support, that means the surge gets triggered on 41 mana spent.

However, https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Orb_of_Storms says that Orb of Storms only costs 28 mana at level 20!

How does that work with the guideline of "1 cast of Orb of Storms to get Arcane Surge"? It seems like we have to keep Arcane Surge Support on level 6, not 8!
Last edited by Azzurite on Jun 11, 2018, 4:54:04 AM
"
Azzurite wrote:
Can someone explain one thing: the guide says to keep Arcane Surge on Level 8. According to https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Arcane_Surge_Support, that means the surge gets triggered on 41 mana spent.

However, https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Orb_of_Storms says that Orb of Storms only costs 28 mana at level 20!

How does that work with the guideline of "1 cast of Orb of Storms to get Arcane Surge"? It seems like we have to keep Arcane Surge Support on level 6, not 8!

just hover over the spell itself not the gem, the one you have in your hotkey bar and youll see that its like 44 mana or something. you'll notice the arcane surge buff on yourself on the top left when you cast it!
Last edited by Papooleee on Jun 11, 2018, 7:38:46 AM
@Papooleee: Only thing other than Inpulsa would be a +1 Arc chains helmet. Your Flask setup also needs some work, the mana flask shouldn't be needed with your Watcher's Eye and Sorrow of the Divine is straight up taking life regeneration from you. Switch that with a regular Sulphur, the Quicksilver with a Silver and the Mana with one of the unique DPS flasks of your choice.

@Starziel: Still got some upgrade potential there. Switch one of the rings with Essence Worm, amulet to something with spell and/or lightning damage, belt one with flask duration and shield with something that either provides more DPS, or lots of resistances. Also switch one of your Life flasks with a Silver, and the Hybrid with a Sulphur.

@Azzurite: To clarify on why the mana cost goes up: Most support gems have a mana multiplier, which increases the cost of skills it's linked to.
twitch.tv/enki91
Guys tell me, whether crit build is more efficient?
For one handed is the best choice out of all the doryani sceptre or is a really good rare better?Like this one

Also if you can explain how does attack speed help in this build? Doesnt it only work for physical damage?
Last edited by Swagg0t on Jun 11, 2018, 12:23:37 PM
Hey Enki when you have the time could u check my character and maybe have a suggestion on what i should upgrade first. Thinking of getting the mana flask first but don't know if that is a wise choice.
Last edited by Adeadly on Jun 11, 2018, 12:14:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info