Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

First of all thanks a ton for the guide Enki! First time I played a character to lvl 90.. If you have time I'd be very grateful if you could take a look at my gear and let me know what you'd upgrade next. Go for the Inpulsa even if I can only afford 5L? Ty!
Hi Enki,

quick question: With the passive skilling - why use Spell Critical Strike from Occultists dominion to go up instead of using Area of Effect from Deep wisdom.

To my understanding, the critical strike chance is more or less completely wasted while the AOE bonus benefits Orb of Storms, no?
Hello , Im playing this build for Incursion and I absolutely love it! I have no problems whatsoever. Thank you for this awesome build!
@Maggobro: I see you already went with Inpulsa's, next step would be an Essence Worm and then Watcher's Eye with mana leech mod. I'd also recommend to use a Sulphur Flask, the extra 6% life regen is really helpful and the 40% damage applies to both Arc and then explosions.

@ApokalypseTest: The crit helps us proccing Elemental Overload with Orb of Storms.

@CipherGirl92: Thank you, glad to hear that :)
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Jun 9, 2018, 10:18:11 PM
Don't suppose this can (effectively) be converted to use ES instead of life?

I'd like to toy around with Blood Magic, maybe a Shav's or CI as well, thanks to Incursion being heavy on chaos damage.
Hello could anyone help me please?! My mana cost for arc is too high. It's 96 atm and I have 111 mana regen per second. I'm struggling to keep my mana up even without MoM. I don't know how to keep it up once i get MoM...
What gems should I socket in my Tabula at lvl 15?

"
Enki91 wrote:
@kwstas778: We shock pretty consistently due to a good amount of shock chance from Arc and passives and the Shocking Conflux whenever it's up. We always shock for atleast 20% thanks to Beacon of Ruin. together with the ~85% shock effect this build has that requires a hit that deals atleast 0.115% of the enemies max life, and the shocks last for 3.2s due to 60% increased shock duration. All this can even be improved further with certain items and affixes.

If you look at the Shaper and Uber Atziri videos you can see that i'm able to shock both.

Thanks, i was thinking that and i wanted to confirm.
1 minor technicality. I was searching for an area that shows shock effectiveness on PoB and i couldn't find one. It has one for shock chance and duration but not for effectiveness. How did you get that 0.115% of enemy's max life number?
Last edited by kwstas778 on Jun 10, 2018, 2:27:06 AM
Playing HC. 5.7k life, MoM Wise oak basalt and fortify up and I have not come close to dying. I run leech enchant on boots which makes me more tanky. My mana is usually full. Currently 36.8k tooltip without wrath, no arc helm enchant and no dmg on rings/amulet. Running shroud of lightless instead of my 5link inpulsa in order to use empower. Clear speed about the same still. Less regen/no regen maps are easy.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/271539982 t12 boss kill. no regen. Someone said boss dmg sucks, i think its decent.
@Enki91:
"
I see you already went with Inpulsa's, next step would be an Essence Worm and then Watcher's Eye with mana leech mod. I'd also recommend to use a Sulphur Flask, the extra 6% life regen is really helpful and the 40% damage applies to both Arc and then explosions.

Thanks for the suggestions.
Last edited by Maggobro on Jun 10, 2018, 8:35:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info