Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@Enki91 Hello there, I have already updated my settings. Thanks for your trouble.
@Grabarz_Powązki: Ok i've checked your char, the main issue seems to be a general lack of life. Your gear is alright for now, just a few missing life rolls that you can fix by removing the ES% mastercraft and switch it with life. Also remove the Added Lightning Damage and Increased Duration linked to Herald of Thunder, it increases the reservation cost without providing enough benefits to justify it.

Your jewels also lack life and the Watcher's Eye used has no good mods for this build, try to get some cheap rare jewels with life and 1-2 damage mods and put a Careful Planning jewel in the socket near Mind over Matter, this will allow you to get new rings and a new amulet without needing so much dex on them.

Last but not least flasks, just check the flask section to see what you need.
twitch.tv/enki91
deleted.
Last edited by nerdykarim on May 9, 2018, 12:16:59 AM
Thank you Enki91 for your tips.
I will try to implement those tonight and I will report about effects after.

EDIT:

I've changed gear a little bit - new gloves with life and mana instead of ES and new amulet + ring without dex (thanks to Careful Planning). Left boots and helmet with ES for now but helmet have life and mana as well and I can't find a suitable armor for reasonable price (think that I will change for Inpulsa when I have 3-4 exalts). I changed gem setup as adviced and it was really huge improvement. New jewels also did the job (they still need little improvement but I can't find better with good price for now). New flask setup is much better then it was before but I kept eternal mana flask instead of silver flask (still need more mana pool and regen and I don't have base for eternal hybrid flask for now).

I have to say that diffrence is HUGE so thank you again Enki91.
Last edited by Grabarz_Powązki on May 10, 2018, 12:12:27 PM
Nice build OP. What do you think of the changes to Arc for 3.3? I've never played an Arc build before so I was thinking the next league will be the best time. Keep the good work!
@Grabarz_Powązki: Glad to see it helped!

@ferknight: I'm pretty excited for the changes, how good it'll turn out depends on the numbers and if Arcs chain amount gets buffed/nerfed in any way. If it's good enough, it might allow me to go for a tankier setup again while still giving similar, if not better single target damage.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey @Enki91 do you recommend a certain mapping "strategy"?
I didn't want to "ruin" my mapping strategy and only expanding the Beach area is that the way to go or do you recommend just doing any map available and start expanding graveyard area and dungeon area too?
Last edited by EndruWiggin on May 12, 2018, 9:53:54 AM
@EndruWiggin: One popular strategy is going for a "shaped atlas", this basically means to adjust your atlas to force drop only one specific shaped map to infinitely sustain it. To set this up, you need to complete all maps except for any of the tier your shaped map is, and the two tiers above.

For example, let's say you want to keep running T13 Shaped Armoury maps, so you'd complete all T1-12 maps, leave out/uncomplete all T13-15 maps and optionally can complete all T16 for some extra bonus. Now any T13 or higher map that drops in your Shaped Armoury runs will be another Shaped Armoury.

Another benefit of this is cheaper sextanting potential, since the surrounding maps are usually white/yellow.

I'm sure there are some more things you can do that i can't think of right now, but i hope this helps already.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on May 12, 2018, 1:46:51 PM
Hey i want to do this build for the new league Incursion.I jsut wanted to know if its possible to put Herald of ice and go crit version? And if it is what to change on the tree :)
@JohnnieWalkerFourever: Without knowing the full patchnotes and changes to Arc there's no definite answer to this, but generally i would recommend Inquisitor or Ascendant over Elementalist for a crit build. Especially the former could be combined with Call of the Brotherhood for lots of shatters.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info