Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hey Enki91, I started PoE with this build and have reached level 87 this week :) I'm having a lot of fun with it. I wanted to ask if you could review my setup. I'm still miles away from your endgame setup but any improvements would be appreciated. Right now I'm looking to get a better flask setup.

Thanks in advance :)
@VeggieSprout: None that i know of, but i'd be glad to see if other guide makers, especially those of beginner-oriented guides would adapt this.

@juanrussi96: Flasks is a good call, your jewels can also need some work. I'd highly recommend to have life and atleast 1x damage mod on each jewel, except for Careful Planning of course.

After that, go for a 5L Inpulsas and replace your gloves and boots to gain more life and make up the missing resistances. If it's in your budget you can also look for Elder gloves with block chance and a Shaper shield with spellblock conversion, or a Rathpith Globe. Rest of your gear looks good.
twitch.tv/enki91
Thanks for the suggestions!! Is it worth it to get them now or should I wait for the next patch changes?
Hello!

One fast question: is there any point of using vaal arc or storm call instead of "normal"?

EDIT:
I know that I can't use vaal gem with spell echo but we can change it for ... yeah, for what? Faster casting?

Vaal arc chains 40 times - isn't that worth resigning for spell echo?
Last edited by Grabarz_Powązki on May 21, 2018, 8:13:22 AM
@juanrussi96: Depends if you want to continue the build for the next ~ 2 weeks until patch. With the Arc buff there will be changes to the setup, but i can't say yet to what extent. Maybe it's just minor changes, maybe i'll go for a completely different defensive concept if it ends up being better.

Inpulsa's is a safe investment tho, that chest is just BiS for Arc. Rathpith and Rumi's are also pretty cheap, so even if this build dumps the block concept next patch it's worth it getting them now.

@Grabarz_Powązki: The current issue with vaal skills is that they need souls to be used, and often you won't have those souls to consistently use the skill. Next patch changes the way Vaal Skills work and it may be worth using them, but i can't really comment on that yet without being able to test it.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on May 21, 2018, 5:22:50 PM
Last edited by Grabarz_Powązki on May 23, 2018, 3:36:42 AM
"
Enki91 wrote:
After that, go for a 5L Inpulsas and replace your gloves and boots to gain more life and make up the missing resistances.

What skill would you remove from the suggested 6 link setup? Lightning Pen?
"
ElJayGee wrote:
What skill would you remove from the suggested 6 link setup? Lightning Pen?

Elemental Focus
twitch.tv/enki91
Aside from the solid build this is the best guide ive ever seen especially thanks to the easy to follow acts and trees
Aside from the solid build this is the best guide ive ever seen especially thanks to the easy to follow acts and trees

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info