Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hey Enki91,
I choose your build for my first toon at PoE. Now i'm lvl 90 and I'm having a lot of fun with it, but I'm having some trouble to survive to some t15 - t16 bosses.

Am I doing something wrong? Can you take a quick look? I'm really lost to what I can do to improve. Tks a lot.

I'm equipping
to help me survive. I did trade some DPS for survivability. What do you think?

I still have the
Last edited by lucasrizzini on May 16, 2018, 10:39:50 AM
@lucasrizzini: Hey there, welcome to the game! Can you please make your character tab public in your privacy settings so i can have a look?
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
@lucasrizzini: Hey there, welcome to the game! Can you please make your character tab public in your privacy settings so i can have a look?

Oh, sorry. Done.
Last edited by lucasrizzini on May 16, 2018, 3:52:53 PM
@lucasrizzini: Biggest issue is your flask setup, check the flask section to see which base flasks and mods you should get. This alone will be a huge improvement.

Next is maximizing your lifepool, most of your jewels have no life and your belt also has lots of upgrade potential. Look for a Leather/Stygian base (Heavy is ok too, but worse) with 70+ life and either 2 resistances and open suffix, or 1 resistance & flask effect duration and open suffix - poeaffix.net can help you figuring this out. If that's too expensive you could also look for gloves with life, block and a resistance and only get a single resistance on belt.

After that i'd also highly recommend to get the Alchemist cluster, with your new flask setup the increased effect and duration will be extremely powerful, and flasks will last much longer in bossfights.

Another small thing i see that you can do is use the 20% quality recipe on all your gems, they will quickly level back up and you will overall gain damage/clearspeed.

Finally you could also get a Watcher's Eye with the Wrath Mana Leech mod if its in your budget, if not then take it as your next goal to save up for.

That's all i can see, with all these changes you should have a much easier time at T15 bosses, T16 may still be challenging. It's something the build still lacks a bit at, i'm trying to improve it towards this with the next patch.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on May 16, 2018, 4:00:17 PM
Hey Enki!
Thanks for the build, it's really fun, and the way you show and explain it makes me want to always follow your builds.
Anyhow, this is my first character ever in the game, and it's been a lot of fun, but i've been struggling with bosses, specially elder, i have him spawned in plateau t9, and i just keep dying like crazy, i can barelly get him 1/2 health.

Do you have any advices on how to improve my gear ?

thank you!
@MightyTyrael: Hey there! Same as above, please make your character tab public in your privacy settings so i can check. That said, Elder can be somewhat tricky if you don't know his mechanics yet, try to check what kills you in there and if you can somehow avoid it.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
@MightyTyrael: Hey there! Same as above, please make your character tab public in your privacy settings so i can check. That said, Elder can be somewhat tricky if you don't know his mechanics yet, try to check what kills you in there and if you can somehow avoid it.

oops, sorry. Done !

EDIT: forgot to ask, since my watcher's eye has onslaught w/ haste, should i try to use it somehow on the build? edit 2: i just checked its 50% mana reserved lol nvm
Last edited by MightyTyrael on May 16, 2018, 4:54:46 PM
@MightyTyrael: Gear itself looks fine, just flask setup can be improved. Replace the Rotgut with a more useful flask, the mana flask may also not be needed with your Watcher's Eye, and then roll all non-unique flasks properly.

You could also try to maximize your block chance with a corrupted Stone of Lazhwar and some Elder gloves with 5% block, and get a belt with flask effect duration to have more uptime in bossfights.

I've also noticed you're not using Faster Attacks on Shield Charge, i recommend to switch your Rallying Cry so you'll be able to clear faster and evade boss skills better. Also use the 20% recipe on all gems where it's currently possible, they level back up to ~18 pretty fast.

That's all i can see there, the rest probably comes down to the boss mechanics themselves.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
@MightyTyrael: Gear itself looks fine, just flask setup can be improved. Replace the Rotgut with a more useful flask, the mana flask may also not be needed with your Watcher's Eye, and then roll all non-unique flasks properly.

You could also try to maximize your block chance with a corrupted Stone of Lazhwar and some Elder gloves with 5% block, and get a belt with flask effect duration to have more uptime in bossfights.

I've also noticed you're not using Faster Attacks on Shield Charge, i recommend to switch your Rallying Cry so you'll be able to clear faster and evade boss skills better. Also use the 20% recipe on all gems where it's currently possible, they level back up to ~18 pretty fast.

That's all i can see there, the rest probably comes down to the boss mechanics themselves.

Allright, thank you!! ill work on that, and thanks for the fast reply!!

Looking foward to seeing more builds... ( specially OP + budget friendly for the next league :DD )
Man this is the best guide I've seen so far, super in-depth it helps me out a lot.
Is there any other guides like this which explain what to do from arc 1 to 10 like on this one ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info