Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Arthrine wrote:
When watching your videos, I couldn't tell what skill you have linked to the E button. I looked through all of the skill icons but didn't see anything similar. Which skill is it?

That's Decoy Totem, it used to be part of this build last patch but got kicked with 3.1.
twitch.tv/enki91
Just wondering, when you show the kitava set for gems you have a level 3 desecrate and a level 16 molten shell on it. Do they need to be that low level to work?
"
Oaksage wrote:
Just wondering, when you show the kitava set for gems you have a level 3 desecrate and a level 16 molten shell on it. Do they need to be that low level to work?

That's just what i had around at the time of posting. Molten Shell should be as high as possible, for Desecrate it doesn't matter. Gonna fix this soon.
twitch.tv/enki91
So is Vinktar stil viable without mana leech?
"

Yeah, it still helps shocking stuff we otherwise might not be able to, gives some extra leech to assure we leech enough even when our hits roll on the lower end of lightning damage range and it synergizes very well with Inpulsa's.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
"

Yeah, it still helps shocking stuff we otherwise might not be able to, gives some extra leech to assure we leech enough even when our hits roll on the lower end of lightning damage range and it synergizes very well with Inpulsa's.

So you prefer damage penetration, not damage to spells?
"
So you prefer damage penetration, not damage to spells?

Yes, under normal ciscumstances they are pretty even in damage, but conversion wins if there's any Ele Res aura/mod or EE on the map.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
@p4tr3g: Links don't matter, my Arc is using 100+ mana per cast or otherwise it would be pointless.

TY. Facetanking bosses all the time. Mybe lucky with 19% to all rez but playing with 75% the most of time :)
Last edited by p4tr3g on Dec 14, 2017, 10:44:11 AM
Found out that on 4-link Pledge Innvervate gives me more DPS than onslaught
"
Found out that on 4-link Pledge Innvervate gives me more DPS than onslaught

DPS wise that's correct, but Onslaught also grants 20% movement speed which is much more impactful for clearing than a little more damage will be.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info