Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I'm running T1-T5 fine in Abyss league but if I run some yellow T6 - T7s and when I run into huge packs, my mana instantly goes oom and I have a hard time surviving. Is it cause I should try not to face tank anymore? Cause on lower tiers, I could just kill trash easily before they hit me.

Should I run a hybrid flask instead of vinktars?

Thank you for the great guide, btw! Definitely having a blast with this character overall, but similar to the above poster, mana seems to be an issue.

I just started mapping and I'm only on T1/T2, and I go constantly oom if I try to even consider dropping warlord's / blasphemy setup that I had while leveling in order to get conductivity. This is only my 2nd league so I'm relatively new overall, and my damage is okay and my resists are capped and my life leech is good. I'm fine on mana with my current setup, but I'd like to switch to conductivity asap.

Last edited by ZetaOrionis on Dec 12, 2017, 1:54:11 AM
I'm currently trying out this build. I have linked bone offering, desecrate and conductivity to cwdt, however, i don't see it automatically casting conductivity. I'm a noob, so maybe i'm missing something, but it should it auto-cast it right?

cwdt gem is level 2
conductivity is level 7

thanks for great guide
Last edited by Truppensturm on Dec 12, 2017, 2:20:22 AM
@Tosì & ZetaOrionis: This might just be a positioning issue, but that's kinda hard to tell without knowing mobs, mapmods etc. where it happens. What's your mana regeneration with Arcane Surge up?

@Truppensturm: CwDt Lv2 can only trigger gems with up to a required level of 40, Conductivity Lv7 has a req lvl of 42. If you level your CwDt to 3 it should work.
twitch.tv/enki91
Been playing build, it's awesome so far :D There is one thing that is unclear to me: How Bone of Offering and Desecrate work, when we don't have minions?
"
kokorolee wrote:
Been playing build, it's awesome so far :D There is one thing that is unclear to me: How Bone of Offering and Desecrate work, when we don't have minions?

Offering skills apply to us through Mistress of Sacrifice from Necromancer, Desecrate is just to have corpses for the offering around in any situation.
twitch.tv/enki91
Yeah, i know what all the skill and talent do, i was just wondering how that work when we don't have minions? Those skill req minion to work, or what? I never see animation of desecrate or bone offering.

P.s. Ok, now its working. Can't wait for end game to try her :)
Last edited by kokorolee on Dec 12, 2017, 12:32:58 PM
2 linked slots in Kitava' hat it is necessary? And you Arc using 100 mana per cast?
Last edited by p4tr3g on Dec 12, 2017, 2:47:02 PM
"
Enki91 wrote:
@Tosì & ZetaOrionis: This might just be a positioning issue, but that's kinda hard to tell without knowing mobs, mapmods etc. where it happens. What's your mana regeneration with Arcane Surge up?

My mana regen is very very low, like low hundreds, so that's probably it.

I just saw in the original post you linked the Spirited Response Cobalt Jewel, which I missed the first time. Equipping one was like a night and day difference, so that might do it!
"
Enki91 wrote:
"
Hi, i have Pledge with only 4 blue sockets, what support gem should i for ARC setup? I currently run arc-lightpen-contrDestr-innervate, is it good or is there any better alternatives for now?

Chrom it to BBBR and use Life Leech, otherwise you'll get survivability issues at some point.

Dont have much chrome atm.

I have a tabula for ball lightning setup, so i am ok with surviving.

But i wanna ask you what should i consider to buy next: vinktars or essence worm?

I dont have much flask atm: hybrid, sulphur, silver, quicksilver and hp pot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info