Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
cct5244 wrote:
Is the new lightning tendrils better than ball lightning in single target?

It's kinda equal, lower if you have the Ball Lightning enchant, the real issue is its mana cost is too low to proc Kitava's Thirst.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
"
cct5244 wrote:
Is the new lightning tendrils better than ball lightning in single target?

It's kinda equal, lower if you have the Ball Lightning enchant, the real issue is its mana cost is too low to proc Kitava's Thirst.

I have Kitava's Thirst with 50th level of your build and it's never procs. Is it bug?
upd: oh, 100 mana from 1 cast...
Last edited by p4tr3g on Dec 11, 2017, 12:12:45 PM

this guide works for hard mode?
"
saturoz1989 wrote:

this guide works for hard mode?

If you mean Hardcore, yeah it should work fine.
twitch.tv/enki91
What's the point of taking the Amplify node ?
Doesn't it only affect the radius of Orb of Storms and Rallying Cry ?
Or is Ball Lightning aoe damage ? (the tooltip doesn't seem to change when picking it but that may be a thing...)

Love the build and the guide btw, great work!
"
Trudorc wrote:
What's the point of taking the Amplify node ?
Doesn't it only affect the radius of Orb of Storms and Rallying Cry ?
Or is Ball Lightning aoe damage ? (the tooltip doesn't seem to change when picking it but that may be a thing...)

Love the build and the guide btw, great work!

Thanks! We take it just to increase Ball Lightnings range, together with reduced projectile speed it'll result in a few more hits. The damage part itself doesn't affect us.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi, i have Pledge with only 4 blue sockets, what support gem should i for ARC setup? I currently run arc-lightpen-contrDestr-innervate, is it good or is there any better alternatives for now?
"
Hi, i have Pledge with only 4 blue sockets, what support gem should i for ARC setup? I currently run arc-lightpen-contrDestr-innervate, is it good or is there any better alternatives for now?

Chrom it to BBBR and use Life Leech, otherwise you'll get survivability issues at some point.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi. I am newbie. I do not understand of the "bone offering" gem in this build. You said that it provides the block chance. But the gem says it grant the blocking for only minions, and you do not use any minions in this build. Could you explain?
Thank you and great build btw.
"
La_D wrote:
Hi. I am newbie. I do not understand of the "bone offering" gem in this build. You said that it provides the block chance. But the gem says it grant the blocking for only minions, and you do not use any minions in this build. Could you explain?
Thank you and great build btw.

Once you finish the labyrinth for the first time you will be able to choose an ascendancy class.
Go for necromancer and take the 2 nodes on the left (mistress of sacrifice), that will allow the offering spells to apply to you and not only to minions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info