Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Thanks for the response. So I will try it, at least I will have a difficult challange:).

I have one question- if i use 2 wands, damage and bonuses from the second wand is automatically added to spells? I dont have to attack with it separately?
"
toxic992 wrote:
Thanks for the response. So I will try it, at least I will have a difficult challange:).

I have one question- if i use 2 wands, damage and bonuses from the second wand is automatically added to spells? I dont have to attack with it separately?

Both get added together. With spells, the wands (or other weapon types for that matter) act basically just as stat sticks boosting the base damage coming from the spell itself.
twitch.tv/enki91
Tried this build in 2.5 and it was really fun, even though i struggled alot after lvl 80, really like the update of it and i'm hoping that it will work in 3.0, will absolutely be my starter in that case!

Keep up the great work, thanks!
hey buddy so i was considering starting the new ladder with your ark occultist build but i opened your passive setup and it seems fragmented was wondering if you can edit it or if its just me.. thanks nice build btw not far from my old ark setup
nvm
How was this build last league? I think last time I played this was in Talisman.

How far can this build reach endgame-wise nowadays?

Thanks
zzz
Finally done with the initial update! Some parts need more work after patch,
and will also need to refine the layout a little bit more when i got time.
Please notify me about any typos, mistakes or unclear passages you can find.

The build went under some extreme changes for an overall more consistent and durable build.
Will do some extensive testing with Storm Burst once i can get my hands on a 20/20 one in Standard,
but in theory it looks like all content should be possible with this new setup.

Please let me know what you think of the new setup & good luck in 3.0!
twitch.tv/enki91
Kudos for updating!
I do not know why but your blue text is almost identical to the background (previously it was clear contrast).
"
Enki91 wrote:

Yay, we are a classic wizard with staff (with a knob on the end!) now!
But...
Are we necromancer now?
It looks a bit weird for me. Those minion slots on ascendancy look a bit wasted for me (we have only a golem here).
I know that offerings are huge boosts, but still... Using elemental skills and playing necromancer...
I am not fully convinced...
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Last edited by Nishrek on Aug 3, 2017, 4:14:51 PM
"
Nishrek wrote:
Kudos for updating!
I do not know why but your blue text is almost identical to the background (previously it was clear contrast).
"
Enki91 wrote:

Yay, we are a classic wizard with staff (with a knob on the end!) now!
But...
Are we necromancer now?
It looks a bit weird for me. Those minion slots on ascendancy look a bit wasted for me (we have only a golem here).
I know that offerings are huge boosts, but still... Using elemental skills and playing necromancer...
I am not fully convinced...

Thanks! Switched the blue, hope this is better to read now.

Yeah the minion damage is unfortunately wasted, but all the generic damage and cast speed we get from Necromancer stacks up and brings it in line with Elementalist. The free resistances can also allow us to get another damage suffix on jewelry instead, or just make early league/SSF gearing easier.

twitch.tv/enki91
Haven't read through the complete guide yet, but daaaym! you've done a great job! Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info