Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@Enki.

It was with great sadness that I read your edit to the initial post saying that you would no longer be updating the guide. When I initially tried POE, I left fairly quickly as I did not particularly appreciate all the game had to offer. Then I stumbled across this thread when I decided to give the game another try and it pulled me in. The play style was almost exactly what I had been looking for. Who cares if it wasn't the "strongest build" or I couldn't face roll bosses. It was fun. And when playing a game, that should be all that matters.

Now, some 18 months later, I am still here. Checking this guide on an almost daily basis to see what new wrinkle you or the others have come up with.

I hope at some future point you will decide to revisit this decision. But, either way, thank you for all your efforts over the last two years.

Good luck in your adventures exile.

"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.
Last edited by Dspayre on Jan 1, 2017, 5:12:52 AM
@Enki

I saw the note about ending the guide. Wow. Sorry to see that. I'm sure it's a ton of work. Thanks for all your effort.

I came back to POE for breach league because of a friend. I'd played to level 20 on release and didn't really like it because I didn't k ow what I was doing.

But your your crit witch arc guide, I really have been enjoying the game.

I took my character to level 90, cleared a t15 map, and have been having a blast playing with my friend again. I'm finally able to do breaches without getting one shorted, which is nice.

I don't know if other guides are as helpful and well thought out as yours, but it really is an excellent piece of work. I keep going back to it as I learn more about the game because new things about it become salient as I progress.

Thanks again for your work and your help!
@Enki

please dont close down this guide. this is the only build i enjoy playing.

Thank you for taking the time to share this build, I've highly enjoyed it.
-Ley
"
Dspayre wrote:
@Enki.

It was with great sadness that I read your edit to the initial post saying that you would no longer be updating the guide. When I initially tried POE, I left fairly quickly as I did not particularly appreciate all the game had to offer. Then I stumbled across this thread when I decided to give the game another try and it pulled me in. The play style was almost exactly what I had been looking for. Who cares if it wasn't the "strongest build" or I couldn't face roll bosses. It was fun. And when playing a game, that should be all that matters.

Now, some 18 months later, I am still here. Checking this guide on an almost daily basis to see what new wrinkle you or the others have come up with.

I hope at some future point you will decide to revisit this decision. But, either way, thank you for all your efforts over the last two years.

Good luck in your adventures exile.

I just wanted to echo most of this statement.

I keep coming back to this guide every second character I make because it's such a fun build I hope you will revisit the guide again at some point in the future. But if not thank you for all the work you put in. I'm still gonna try to make this build work for this league. If not I'll have fun farming for loots .
IGN- Shaeyaena
Hi enki,

i just startet POE with your build because i came from d3 hc and iam used to play wizard. it is great to get into the game and get clue about mechanics and how "this all" works. it is a great build and iam wrecking t10+ maps and also breaches with little tactics are no problem (even nearly killed tul dring a breach). whould like to see you continue support this build as it is great for beginners, keep in mind not everyone who is using your guide is replying.

tactics for breach up to t9 ive used is: clear map before do a breach, summon up full hp golems, place totem on breach spot, use vaal summon skeletons, and start and dash 1x away stand still and wreck first monsters, respot totem to biggest mobs, summon up skeletons again and wreck.

thanks enki,keep up the effort!
Last edited by _TheQue_ on Jan 4, 2017, 9:29:04 AM
Thanks a lot Enki! Your build and guide really helped me to ease into this game as a brand new player with nothing. Don't be too discouraged and I wish you all the best. Cheers.
And there you have it Enki, people like me who appreciate your creative input for a long spell - indeed a 269 pages long interactive journal.

No matter if you return to this or not a big thanks from a loyal Arcer. For the people that followed this thread you have cleared a map well above T16.
Last edited by NaineNoire on Jan 5, 2017, 3:10:41 PM
There is clearly a lot of affection and support for OP and his build. Does someone have the expertise to start a new thread in order to keep this build alive?
Hi there,

Following this guide and build in the Breach league. So far so good. But i have not enough dps against bosses. Any advice for that ?

Btw im running 6L: arc - se - cold penet - light penet - crit chance - crit multi. So i dont use empower because its expensive.

What do you suggest if i run 5L pledge of hands for single target dps ?

Thx for the build again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info