Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@Soulfeeder: Unfortunately no other way than rolling yourself or buying.

@telemmaite: Weird, it works fine for me. Do you have Liege of the Primordial?
twitch.tv/enki91
@Eniki91: You're been very good about answering questions. I appreciate your taking the time. I'm learning a lot.

Continuing on the topic of flasks...

I figured out how to find them better on Poe.trade, and I think I now have what you recommend in the guide:

Seething divine life flask of heat
Surgeon's hallowed hybrid flask of warding
Experimenter's basalt flask of staunching
*Perpetual topaz flask of staunching (as a placeholder for Vessel of Vinktar)
Experimenter's quicksilver flask of grounding

I get "of heat," though I haven't been frozen too often.

I get "of staunching," though I haven't figured out what the clue is about bleed. Is there an affix on the mod that tells you, or some sort of debuff that is visible somewhere when you have bleed? Usually, I encounter bleed, then die. Then realize they have bleed and try to work around it.

I'm a more unclear about "warding" and "grounding." Who curses you? How do you know?

Is "grounding" a direct offset to the Vessel of Vinktar debuff, so that for now it's not really that useful?

The problem that I'm having running maps is that generally everything is fine, and then I'll come up on a boss that just smokes me over and over. So I assume that I'm doing something wrong, either with gear or with skills.
"
Soulfeeder wrote:
@Eniki91: You're been very good about answering questions. I appreciate your taking the time. I'm learning a lot.

Continuing on the topic of flasks...

I figured out how to find them better on Poe.trade, and I think I now have what you recommend in the guide:

Seething divine life flask of heat
Surgeon's hallowed hybrid flask of warding
Experimenter's basalt flask of staunching
*Perpetual topaz flask of staunching (as a placeholder for Vessel of Vinktar)
Experimenter's quicksilver flask of grounding

I get "of heat," though I haven't been frozen too often.

I get "of staunching," though I haven't figured out what the clue is about bleed. Is there an affix on the mod that tells you, or some sort of debuff that is visible somewhere when you have bleed? Usually, I encounter bleed, then die. Then realize they have bleed and try to work around it.

I'm a more unclear about "warding" and "grounding." Who curses you? How do you know?

Is "grounding" a direct offset to the Vessel of Vinktar debuff, so that for now it's not really that useful?

The problem that I'm having running maps is that generally everything is fine, and then I'll come up on a boss that just smokes me over and over. So I assume that I'm doing something wrong, either with gear or with skills.

Hey I dont play this build or anything but I have played a lot of PoE so I will try to answer.

The 'of staunching', is for bleeds. The main bleed you will encounter is Corrupting Blood. Which is a mod on some rare monsters, this gives you 1 bleed stack per time you hit them (up to 20 I think). THIS WILL KILL YOU. FAST.

There is a bleed debuff on you, and an animation around you (this animation is specifically for the corrupting blood mod on rare mobs), it looks like little red orbs circulating around the character, the more bleed you have, the more orbs there will be. This is the main bleed that will kill you

As for other bleeds, certain mobs apply them (some act 4 mobs, and some of the dogs apply puncture). You will notice over time which mobs do this, although every bleed will give you a debuff so keep and eye on the top left for it. (these bleeds are not as lethal as corrupting blood). If you see yourself leaking blood, your bleeding and you should pop that flask.

'warding' is for curses, and usually necromancers from act 1 curse you. Although curses are a lot less common, it can be used mainly during maps that have curses on you (to offset some temporal chains or something). It is useful, but not as important.

'grounding' is to remove shock, vinktars is the main use, and without a vinktars it is near useless. Shocking is generally not applied too often, and even then it is hard to notice.

I hope this helps, feel free to add me if you have any more questions (not related to this build, i dont play it unfortunately).
Last edited by bitbite11 on Dec 21, 2016, 2:02:35 PM
Thanks bitbite11 for the detailed reply!

I'll be gone over the holidays and don't know if i'll have internet access, so please don't expect any replies from my side for the next few days.
Here's an early Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates!
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Dec 22, 2016, 7:08:43 AM
I have a 3 season old character, now on standard. I'm trying to make it work again. It has some decent gear, but I tried to do atziri and failed miserably. The queen does too much damage and i do not enough. My survivability sucks.. if i remember correctly I have 3k life and 1.5k es. Any pointers, do i need to change any item ? Would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

When you use the situational storm call (with less duration and life leech), I'm assuming that you want that in your chest and you're taking arc out.

So what does the 5 link storm call set up look like?

And should you keep another chest on hand for that swap out?
Hi! Why dualwhielding and not a shield?
Really struggling with bosses with this build... Single target damage seems absurdly low for bosses. Can't get enough mana, I run out immediately on single target.

Rifts are a about a 90% chance at death, even at tier 1 maps at level 77. Totem dies fast, followed by you.
Last edited by Tyrindor on Dec 25, 2016, 7:40:31 PM
Hi Enki91 - I started playing PoE 1 month ago and followed your build since then. Now I am very struggle with the end game lab atm. Could you give some tips on how to complete end game lab with this build?Thanks.
Last edited by hfourftw on Dec 26, 2016, 10:54:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info