Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

i dont know if this has been asked before but how am i supposed to use increased duration that requires 54 strength if in the entier build i have 24?
how is this build for the ultimatu, its doable?
"
trexagirebe wrote:
i dont know if this has been asked before but how am i supposed to use increased duration that requires 54 strength if in the entier build i have 24?

Atziri's foible and pure talent. Up to that point, take a str node in the passive tree, or craft some on your gear if you can.
Ive reached map's with this build, and im loving it, im a n00b trying to understand the game and this guide is helping me a lot. Thank you Enki for your work
Super new player here (this league is the first time ive really played the game) Been playing this build very early and have been having a fun time.

Got a Vaal Arc in act 1 which the build guide says to ignore but I am confused and would like some clarification as to why. Some basic research I do understand why when the build was created to avoid it since they apparently only run on souls and didn't include a base version of the skill which made them really bad for main skills and that would make this build unusable. But seemingly in 3.0 this was changed so that you also get the base version of the skill too so it should work fine?

Is Vaal Arc still not viable and can someone explain why or is the build just out of date because of its age and Vaal arc is good for the build now?
"
Luffix9120 wrote:
Super new player here (this league is the first time ive really played the game) Been playing this build very early and have been having a fun time.

Got a Vaal Arc in act 1 which the build guide says to ignore but I am confused and would like some clarification as to why. Some basic research I do understand why when the build was created to avoid it since they apparently only run on souls and didn't include a base version of the skill which made them really bad for main skills and that would make this build unusable. But seemingly in 3.0 this was changed so that you also get the base version of the skill too so it should work fine?

Is Vaal Arc still not viable and can someone explain why or is the build just out of date because of its age and Vaal arc is good for the build now?

Its just that Vaal skills by default use 0 mana and as this is a build that is built around the Archmage to scale high mana cost almost all our damage comes from arc having a high mana cost, you can use vaal arc but it will deal very low damage sadly.
Last edited by Hjelpen93 on Apr 23, 2021, 11:30:26 AM
"
laurent67 wrote:
sometime i found i have "no-dps", boss life go down very slowly, but other time seem ok, i don't really understand why this happen. we have no crit so dmg should be "regular" , if anyone have an idea ?
(may be something i miss understand in the build or i forgot)

most likely bad map mods that reduce your damage and increase resistance and defenses to monsters in the map, when that happens, just check what mods are on your current map, so you know what map mods to avoid, for when you are doing Conquerors, Elder and Shaper Guardians etc.
Hello, I found myself to have 0% critical chance having 0 items with that mod. How is Elemental Overload viable then? Where should I invest to have enough critical chance to maintain the EO proc?
"
palajack wrote:
Hello, I found myself to have 0% critical chance having 0 items with that mod. How is Elemental Overload viable then? Where should I invest to have enough critical chance to maintain the EO proc?

Your orb of storms should be the way to proc EO. If you feel you don't have it up enough, you could run a crit strikes support in your OoS links. I took a look at your char, so this is for you specifically: You could move flame dash to your gloves. Move Vitality and vaal RF to your off-hand and since you now only need 1 second wind support, you should have a free socket in your OoS set-up.

Edit: Just in case, since your shield is corrupted: You can still change socket colours on corrupted items via the crafting bench. It will now cost 1 additional vaal orb per chromatic orb.
Last edited by Dreagation on Apr 23, 2021, 6:20:30 PM
"
Dreagation wrote:
"
palajack wrote:

Your orb of storms should be the way to proc EO. If you feel you don't have it up enough, you could run a crit strikes support in your OoS links. I took a look at your char, so this is for you specifically: You could move flame dash to your gloves. Move Vitality and vaal RF to your off-hand and since you now only need 1 second wind support, you should have a free socket in your OoS set-up.

Edit: Just in case, since your shield is corrupted: You can still change socket colours on corrupted items via the crafting bench. It will now cost 1 additional vaal orb per chromatic orb.

Thanks, very helpful!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info