Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
mathcrush2 wrote:
How you dont hit the reflect aztziri??

you get reflect immune from uber lab
"
jah2010taffy wrote:
Hello everyone and my apologies for the newbie question. I've played POE three or four years ago and it seems that much has changed... At level 85 now and I really need some gear advice. Hopefully my character is visible to everyone.

At my level I no longer feel safe. For example, I only do Ultimatum encounters if I've recently leveled as it is certain death. Not sure if it is my play style, connection, PC, or just gear. Probably just missing a critical step somewhere. But feel like i have no defenses. :)

Thanks for taking the time to read and/or assist.

Remember that mana recovery rate and total mana is basically our tank. If you're finding yourself squishy, this is where I'd look. Checking your gear/passives I notice the below improvements that should help with total mana + mana recovery rate. Enjoy :)

-----

Atziri's Foilble will help you a lot. Ungils is just for beginning.
Leyline gloves help a LOT
Mana recov on belt also helps a lot
Boot enchant is also super important
If you can swing Crown of the Inward Eye while retaining 75/75/75 resists, do it.
Your mana roll on CoD is pretty low. Worth divining a higher one if you have the orbs.
Flasks. You're not using the recommended ones under Flasks section. Unsure how much this is effecting you though
You're also missing a mana passive next to Battle Rouse.
Last edited by Goshawk2 on Apr 22, 2021, 8:57:04 PM
First off, thank you for this guide! I'm pretty much a new player, having just reached maps for the first time, and this guide has been an absolute lifesaver.

On to my question: I've just reached tier 11 maps, and I'm having a bit of a struggle. My DPS feels fine (except boss DPS feels super low), but survivability is hit or miss. I'll feel fine on 100% HP, then suddenly get killed from 100 to 0 before I can react.

I realize I can use some health on my gloves and body, but is there any other easy tip at this point to improve surviability?
"
Aughyssul wrote:
First off, thank you for this guide! I'm pretty much a new player, having just reached maps for the first time, and this guide has been an absolute lifesaver.

On to my question: I've just reached tier 11 maps, and I'm having a bit of a struggle. My DPS feels fine (except boss DPS feels super low), but survivability is hit or miss. I'll feel fine on 100% HP, then suddenly get killed from 100 to 0 before I can react.

I realize I can use some health on my gloves and body, but is there any other easy tip at this point to improve surviability?

Cloak of Defiance would be a huge survivability upgrade for you. It's pretty core to the build, although quite expensive to 6L. Understandable to not have yet.

Your heartbreaker is likely a big part of your low boss dps. You'll want to upgrade that ASAP to a rare wand as per the items section on guide.

Boots enchant is actually super helpful for survivability. Recommend farming lab for it or buying it on TFT if available.

Leyline gloves are an insane boost to survivability. Get some :P

You're also using Healthy Mind. Remember this makes us quite squishy as per guide.
Last edited by Goshawk2 on Apr 22, 2021, 9:05:24 PM
Thanks a lot! I didn't realize the wand is responsible for my boss DPS, nor that the boot enchant would make such a difference. And to be honest, the "leyline" innate completely slipped past me - lots of info for a new player here.

For the cloak of defiance, the guide mentions upgrading at some point to a 5l cloak. If I were to do this, which support gem do you recommend I drop on arc?
i cant stress enough that this guide is brilliant , i have re-looked it and many many times and i always pick up things or if i sway off target with gear or skill tree it gets me back on track

keep referring back to it , it answers many many questions

Well done Enki
"
WelshyC wrote:
Mostly enjoying the build so far, but I used it a few leagues ago and it felt a lot smoother then.

I just tried righteous fire for the first time, and it seems to just cause my mana to tank (i'm assuming the agnostic node is keeping my health up while my mana is draining)

The weird part is I can't see a way to turn it off. I'm just stuck at zero mana and can't do anything. Righteous fire is still up.

I even removed the skill gem and I still have righteous fire up, and no mana. Is this a bug?

My biggest problem outside of this is just the mana sustain. I'm trying to stack as much mana and regen as possible but particularly in ultimatums i'm struggling to keep my mana pool sustained. I know i have a few items still to get but it feels like it should be easier to play at this point.

Also, make sure you're using Arcane Cloak correctly. When you cast, it needs to consume enough mana to activate arcane surge. If you're casting when you're almost out of mana, it's possible you're not activating it every time and missing out on some regen there. I'm able to sustain rf this way even without an atziri's foible or cloak of defiance.
Recover %mana on block is a huge deal.

Shield with this affix should be highest priority after we take Glancing Blows and wheel with block near it. At least for a trade league.
Last edited by HennekY on Apr 23, 2021, 2:05:42 AM
"
Aughyssul wrote:
Thanks a lot! I didn't realize the wand is responsible for my boss DPS, nor that the boot enchant would make such a difference. And to be honest, the "leyline" innate completely slipped past me - lots of info for a new player here.

For the cloak of defiance, the guide mentions upgrading at some point to a 5l cloak. If I were to do this, which support gem do you recommend I drop on arc?

I'd recommend dropping the 6th link named under gems in the guide. Ie, controlled destruction.

I'd also recommend combing over the guide a bit more carefully if you're relying solely on the path of building.
i have 2 questions:

1) we have so much unique thats i forgot the idea to keep 75 chaos res, so i have "free affix", have to change 2 "start item", glove and a ring.
and don't know really wich way take.(just need 30dex)
first i mean take a second worm and take zealotry in, 17% more spell and concecrated ground, or go to do something good with vernillon or opale ring ? (and maybe try to found/craft a good warlord/fingerless glove .)

2) sometime i found i have "no-dps", boss life go down very slowly, but other time seem ok, i don't really understand why this happen. we have no crit so dmg should be "regular" , if anyone have an idea ?
(may be something i miss understand in the build or i forgot)

by the way it's a great build,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info