Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Trianglr wrote:
Yeah, I'm definitely missing clarity. Gonna have to fix that when I get home.

I also don't really know why the damage goes down. All I know is I compared my current build to the template and arc was costing almost double the mana cost. Taking the ring off in the template build changed it to the same mana cost as my build and the dps looked better. Im assuming it's from the archimage support gem?

It's all overwhelming really lol. Maybe it's something to do with me not even having clarity right now? Sounds like it's not gonna be an issue though. So idk

Ah, I see where the problem might be. PoB might not realize you're putting wrath in EW. In that case we reserve like 56% of our mana and that wrecks the build :P (Hence why we have to run EW if we want wrath.)
I have a doubt if someone can help me, im upgrading the build and have a ring with "Gain arcane surge on hit with spells" and have the buff activated everytime i hit, so, should i quit de arcane surge gem from the link with Arcane cloak and put another gem there? or its still worth to have it there for the increase duration? (Srry for the english)
"
Dreagation wrote:
"
Trianglr wrote:
Yeah, I'm definitely missing clarity. Gonna have to fix that when I get home.

I also don't really know why the damage goes down. All I know is I compared my current build to the template and arc was costing almost double the mana cost. Taking the ring off in the template build changed it to the same mana cost as my build and the dps looked better. Im assuming it's from the archimage support gem?

It's all overwhelming really lol. Maybe it's something to do with me not even having clarity right now? Sounds like it's not gonna be an issue though. So idk

Ah, I see where the problem might be. PoB might not realize you're putting wrath in EW. In that case we reserve like 56% of our mana and that wrecks the build :P (Hence why we have to run EW if we want wrath.)

Ohhh. Yeah that makes total sense. Il try just taking out wrath on pob and see if the mana cost of arc changes. And then il just confirm it's working correctly in game. And all should be good after that lol.

Thanks for the help friendo

I can see this being useful with Conductivity.
Hello everyone and my apologies for the newbie question. I've played POE three or four years ago and it seems that much has changed... At level 85 now and I really need some gear advice. Hopefully my character is visible to everyone.

At my level I no longer feel safe. For example, I only do Ultimatum encounters if I've recently leveled as it is certain death. Not sure if it is my play style, connection, PC, or just gear. Probably just missing a critical step somewhere. But feel like i have no defenses. :)

Thanks for taking the time to read and/or assist.
Any tips on keeping the golems alive? Mine seem to die so often and I find myself without their protection/damage buff, which ultimately leads to me getting killed in a milisecond.
"
Troniks1 wrote:
I have a doubt if someone can help me, im upgrading the build and have a ring with "Gain arcane surge on hit with spells" and have the buff activated everytime i hit, so, should i quit de arcane surge gem from the link with Arcane cloak and put another gem there? or its still worth to have it there for the increase duration? (Srry for the english)

I'd probably keep the surge in your arcane cloak links. That arcane surge is lvl 20 (or ideally 21) and it's effect is stronger than the on hit one from your ring (which is probably counted as lvl1). But you could take it out, I don't know what to replace it with tho.

"
duquefbatina wrote:
Any tips on keeping the golems alive? Mine seem to die so often and I find myself without their protection/damage buff, which ultimately leads to me getting killed in a milisecond.

Might be different last league than now, but I didn't really have problems with them, as elemancer respawns them. You can give them some more health by giving them quality (,use the vendor recipe when you get them to 20. They will level up quickly again).
"
Dreagation wrote:
"
Troniks1 wrote:

I'd probably keep the surge in your arcane cloak links. That arcane surge is lvl 20 (or ideally 21) and it's effect is stronger than the on hit one from your ring (which is probably counted as lvl1). But you could take it out, I don't know what to replace it with tho.

"
duquefbatina wrote:

Might be different last league than now, but I didn't really have problems with them, as elemancer respawns them. You can give them some more health by giving them quality (,use the vendor recipe when you get them to 20. They will level up quickly again).

thanks for the fast answer and info! ^^

Is this a good modifier or should I go with #% increased cast speed when focused?

I'm trying to get POB to show me what I can do while focussed but I can't find an option.
How you dont hit the reflect aztziri??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info