Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

So running this build @ L85 right now (first character this high) and running into the needed upgrades now. The recommendation is 5L Defiance and then further. Is the 5L that much of a difference that it will overcome my 6L Rare right now? I am worried about losing DPS since I'll have to take a support gem off.

If I am worried for nothing, please let me know.

Thanks in advance from a new player!
"
Dreagation wrote:
"
Dreagation wrote:

* I have an hubris circlet with that enchant, if I come across a harvest that let's it influence it, and it gets elder/crusader, I'll let you know.

It got warlord, meh.
Maven orb hit, now I need to get the second hat and then I can combine them. Also working on some other stuff but it seems my expectations were a bit off. My rng with Harvest was running pretty hot for a while, now even after buying watchstones to juice it I have barely gotten any decent crafts to use or sell.

This is the 1/2 of the hat done

Working on this wand for my Necro to get my crit chance up, probably going to be a grind to get mana on it but all the good stuff is suffix so it should be possible.

Just need to find or buy some augs and r/a life and this belt will be useful.
"
Garinus wrote:
So running this build @ L85 right now (first character this high) and running into the needed upgrades now. The recommendation is 5L Defiance and then further. Is the 5L that much of a difference that it will overcome my 6L Rare right now? I am worried about losing DPS since I'll have to take a support gem off.

If I am worried for nothing, please let me know.

Thanks in advance from a new player!
Tough call, probably a dps decrease but survivability increase. It is really hard to run your end game chest while trying to link it so I would probably wait. One advantage is that with harvest you can save a 5l craft to fix links, just make sure it isn't a 5 socket craft. What I would suggest is that you take off the chest and hat to see what you need for resists without them. Work on getting that sorted out so you can put on Crown of the Inward Eye and Cloak of Defiance (when you can 6l it) because both don't have resistances. The belt is a good place to look for resistances, not with jewels in what you have now, but with a different belt. You also want boots with a 70% mana regen enchant. It's not too bad to run lab yourself to do it, seems like less than 10 runs from my experience.
You say in the beginning of the guide that we do not have to invest heavily into crit chance and can focus on mana. How much crit chance should we shoot for?
in your guide there are gems that require over a 120 strenght and others that need over 100 dex, how are you using these gems when not having any extra strenght or dex on items or passive tree except those +30 which aren't nearly enough to cover the amounts needed for the leveled up gems?
"
in your guide there are gems that require over a 120 strenght and others that need over 100 dex, how are you using these gems when not having any extra strenght or dex on items or passive tree except those +30 which aren't nearly enough to cover the amounts needed for the leveled up gems?

Atziri's Foible helps alot here
Last edited by RajivAiyar on Mar 7, 2021, 5:40:51 AM
I don't have all 4 important jewels yet, I only have these three: Tempered Mind + Pure Talent + The Anima Stone, does it matter where I place them? and if so can you help me where do I place them? will much appreciate it. thanks in advance.
Last edited by poprazzz on Mar 7, 2021, 11:03:00 AM
Read the guide for tempered mind. The other 2 don't matter where you place them.
"
Dreagation wrote:
Read the guide for tempered mind. The other 2 don't matter where you place them.

I read the guide, and it's placed it there, but I saw Enki changed the places for the other 3 few times, so I thought I should ask, maybe there is a reason. Thank you.
Last edited by poprazzz on Mar 7, 2021, 12:21:37 PM
"
poprazzz wrote:
"
Dreagation wrote:

I read the guide, and it's placed it there, but I saw Enki changed the places for the other 3 few times, so I thought I should ask, maybe there is a reason. Thank you.

The only jewels that need to be socketed in specific locations are tempered mind just west of the starting area and healthy mind due north of the starting area. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info