Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

The problem was with Chrome. I had to turn off Hardware acceleration and now it works.
@Guias_Baltizar: Good to hear the problem was solved!

@DB42: Thanks so much! It's all the great feedback that keeps me improving this guide :)
twitch.tv/enki91
Can someone take a look at my character and give me some advice on what to do/improve?
no better substitute the Сold penetration on Added lightning damage?
@H5N1OG: I'd say, first switch completely to the new passive tree, gem setup and then fix your flasks. After that, replace helmet and amulet, then rings and eventually weapons.

@axele75: Nope. ALD may look bigger on the tooltip, but Penetration is always atleast a 37% more multiplier for your cold damage part, and gets only stronger the more cold res an enemy has.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey,i was following your build and i don't get why you took out Whispers Of Doom from the passive skill tree,how are we supossed to put at least 2 curse on enemies now?Or did i just not read something?
"
Sonrimos wrote:
Hey,i was following your build and i don't get why you took out Whispers Of Doom from the passive skill tree,how are we supossed to put at least 2 curse on enemies now?Or did i just not read something?

You get +1 curse from Malediction in cruel/merc lab :)
Ooh that's why,thanks o/
I'm going to stick with whispers of doom until i get malediction then
Added back my character section on request. Will expand it as the char progress, and add my standard char back when i got time putting together the gear.
twitch.tv/enki91
Can someone explain to me the reasoning behind the changes to the passive tree? What do you gain by losing on the 3 curse setup?

I have been running your previous build up to 85 and I am just wondering if I should switch over to the new one or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info