Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@Naturelle_ARC: With the posted gem setup, there shoulnd't be any free sockets on your gear left. Witches and Scions can potentially keep power charges up with their Ascendancies.

@Watjez @Christian2903: I used to be against Controlled Destruction on low base crit spells for a long time, but with the new ways to boost base crit it became a very attractive choice for us.
Since it's only a reduced crit chance modifier, we can still keep up 75%+ crit chance fully charged.

@mace2k: While each Void Battery only gives up to 65% spell crit chance, you effecitvely gain another 50% spell crit chance, 0.5% base crit chance and 8% crit multi throug hthe power charge.

Only Occultists get a second curse through their Ascendancy, if you want to use the dualcurse setup on other classes you'd have o drop 4 points and spec Whispers of Doom.

@Aias_o_Telamonios: I'll put a mention at the Orb of Storms setup for everyone who feels their power charge uptime is too inconsistent.

I feel the defensive CwDt row of curses is still effective, you only overwrite them for the short time between killing packs anyway, and if for some reason you should need them again on the same pack, they will trigger again.

@bennyng80: Will add that section back once i'm high enough in Perandus, should be sometime around tomorrow i guess.

@klubbi123: Forbidden Power as Occultist, other classes use Orb of Storms + PCoC.

@SuperDementio: That's also an option. Had them equipped on one of my chars rather than in my collection tabs, that's why i forgot about them.

@partyboy79: AoE + Inc Dur weren't a part of the Orb of Storms setup anymore in 2.2.2, since as you figured already it was quite useless.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
@Naturelle_ARC: With the posted gem setup, there shoulnd't be any free sockets on your gear left. Witches and Scions can potentially keep power charges up with their Ascendancies.

@Watjez @Christian2903: I used to be against Controlled Destruction on low base crit spells for a long time, but with the new ways to boost base crit it became a very attractive choice for us.
Since it's only a reduced crit chance modifier, we can still keep up 75%+ crit chance fully charged.

@mace2k: While each Void Battery only gives up to 65% spell crit chance, you effecitvely gain another 50% spell crit chance, 0.5% base crit chance and 8% crit multi throug hthe power charge.

Only Occultists get a second curse through their Ascendancy, if you want to use the dualcurse setup on other classes you'd have o drop 4 points and spec Whispers of Doom.

@Aias_o_Telamonios: I'll put a mention at the Orb of Storms setup for everyone who feels their power charge uptime is too inconsistent.

I feel the defensive CwDt row of curses is still effective, you only overwrite them for the short time between killing packs anyway, and if for some reason you should need them again on the same pack, they will trigger again.

@bennyng80: Will add that section back once i'm high enough in Perandus, should be sometime around tomorrow i guess.

@klubbi123: Forbidden Power as Occultist, other classes use Orb of Storms + PCoC.

@SuperDementio: That's also an option. Had them equipped on one of my chars rather than in my collection tabs, that's why i forgot about them.

@partyboy79: AoE + Inc Dur weren't a part of the Orb of Storms setup anymore in 2.2.2, since as you figured already it was quite useless.

thx for reply, cant wait about it and need yours compare with mine so wont go too wrong way :P
ign: SheCull / Sorrow_Shadow / Tipzy_ / WhatEverLaDiu
and also, didnt saw any item/passive for leech life, how do u survive without life leech with vaal pact?
sorry first maybe just i didnt notice it..

myself link leech life gem with arc, lose some dps but easy farming.. still element reflect hurt :(
ign: SheCull / Sorrow_Shadow / Tipzy_ / WhatEverLaDiu
"
bennyng80 wrote:
and also, didnt saw any item/passive for leech life, how do u survive without life leech with vaal pact?
sorry first maybe just i didnt notice it..

myself link leech life gem with arc, lose some dps but easy farming.. still element reflect hurt :(

Warlord's mark linked with herald of ice/curse on hit gives us 2% life/mana leech
Last edited by partyboy79 on Apr 16, 2016, 11:04:38 AM
wrong post, sry.
Last edited by Vlad_80 on Apr 16, 2016, 2:53:06 PM
FOr some reason I can't pull up the passive tree that is linked at the beginning of this thread.

I am sitting on 6 points and don't know where they go next. Can someone fix the link please?

@Guias_Baltizar: All working properly for me. Which one in particular isn't opening for you?
twitch.tv/enki91
First page of this threat, I try to load it using Chrome web browser. I can only load up part of the tree. The tree isn't populated and there is no error message saying the tree is out of date.

I remembered I upgraded to Chrome version 50 in the last few days. Would that make a difference?
I am trying to load Occultist level 60 points passive tree.

This is the best build guide I've ever read, put simply.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info