Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
oscar111 wrote:
Hi, first of all thanks for writing this guide. I have a basic question. In act 1 the instructions say:

‣ Craft two wands with this recipe: Magic-rarity Wand + Topaz Ring + Orb of Alteration

I already have 2 wands with 3 blues (one equipped, one not). Why do I need to do this crafting? Also where do I do this crafting before having a hideout?

Thanks

It's vendor recipe not crafting. You need to sell wand ring and orb to any npc that can trade.
"
NotoriousOn wrote:
"
oscar111 wrote:
Hi, first of all thanks for writing this guide. I have a basic question. In act 1 the instructions say:

‣ Craft two wands with this recipe: Magic-rarity Wand + Topaz Ring + Orb of Alteration

I already have 2 wands with 3 blues (one equipped, one not). Why do I need to do this crafting? Also where do I do this crafting before having a hideout?

Thanks

It's vendor recipe not crafting. You need to sell wand ring and orb to any npc that can trade.

I see, so it's so that I can upgrade it to a more powerful version. Why is it two wands and not one?
"
oscar111 wrote:
"
NotoriousOn wrote:
"
oscar111 wrote:

Thanks

I see, so it's so that I can upgrade it to a more powerful version. Why is it two wands and not one?

We took point for double wield on passive tree and its just more damage.
Hi, I see some inconsistencies with the passise skill tree in the first and third post. Which one should I use?

Thanks.

Edit: I guess I'm supposed to refund those points to apply somewhere else.
Last edited by NeoFahrenheit on Jan 17, 2021, 7:05:04 PM
"
George20 wrote:
I have Wave of Conviction but I find I don't use it at all, would it be better to go for Liege of the Primordial first then Elemancer second?

I'll go Liege of the Primordial on Normal Lab, then Elemancer in Cruel lab and see how that goes.
"
George20 wrote:
"
George20 wrote:
I have Wave of Conviction but I find I don't use it at all, would it be better to go for Liege of the Primordial first then Elemancer second?

I'll go Liege of the Primordial on Normal Lab, then Elemancer in Cruel lab and see how that goes.

I went the golem path first and regret nothing, you get a lot more damage and useful stats like life regen for clearing instead of the situational 25% more damage for exposure.
It's not like you need that extra damage from exposure against bosses while leveling, I don't see the reasoning at all for picking mastermind of discord as first option, the golems are a way better option.

I even rushed Golem Commander early in order to get more buffs/damage and extra meat shields.
From the guide:
‣ You can now buy all unlocked gems at Siosa (currency needs to be in inventory!)
‣ Throw away Herald of Thunder and the Added Lightning Damage linked to Arc
‣ Get Arcane Cloak and link it with Arcane Surge from the Arc Setup
‣ Get Lightning Penetration and Archmage and link them to Arc
Get Second Wind and link it to Flame Dash
‣ Archmage will eat through your mana, it's a good idea to use two mana flasks now
‣ Enter the Sceptre of God and kill Dominus

Boss damage might be a little low at this point, but it will pick up soon!

Me:
I had a 4L chest so I kept the Added Lightning Damage gem for now. Dominus went down super fast. I'm gonna keep this setup unti I get the Spell Echo gem in Act 4.
From the guide:
‣ Get Hextouch in Highgate and link it to Wave of Conviction
‣ Get Conductivity in Sarn Encampment and link it to Wave of Conviction

-
I have this problem, i cant link Hextouch & Conductivity with Wave of Conviction together.
If i do this, i cant use Conductivity, it says that i cant cast the spell.
"
Presley_079 wrote:
From the guide:
‣ Get Hextouch in Highgate and link it to Wave of Conviction
‣ Get Conductivity in Sarn Encampment and link it to Wave of Conviction

-
I have this problem, i cant link Hextouch & Conductivity with Wave of Conviction together.
If i do this, i cant use Conductivity, it says that i cant cast the spell.

That's an easy fix there:
Hextouch makes your Wave of Conviction apply Conductivity. The whole purpose of those links are that you can apply Wave of Conviction AND the curse in one cast :)
"
NeoFahrenheit wrote:
Hi, I see some inconsistencies with the passise skill tree in the first and third post. Which one should I use?

Thanks.

The reason how is stated along those endgame trees ;)

"
Enki91 wrote:
For the Witch Start node change, first put two points into the +10 Intelligence nodes,
then remove the small Cast Speed and Spell Damage nodes using quest respec points.

The +30 Strength/Dexterity nodes are temporary and can be respecced if not needed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info