Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Is this build viable for endgame? I'm at lv 37 and killing bosses seems way too slow.
Hey guys, does anyone know whether or not the support gem Elemental Army exposure counts towards Mastermind of Discord exposure granting the mana regen?
"
ryan17stehle wrote:
Hey guys, does anyone know whether or not the support gem Elemental Army exposure counts towards Mastermind of Discord exposure granting the mana regen?

MoD doesn't seem to have anything to do with Exposure.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mastermind_of_Discord
"
Is this build viable for endgame? I'm at lv 37 and killing bosses seems way too slow.

Here's enki steamrolling a t16 lair of the hydra he uploaded today
Spoiler
todayhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbLDEb6-91g

Looks endgame viable to me!

make sure you have your arc linked; personally for leveling I prefer using arc + unleash + archmage in a lifesprig

link your orb of storms to some damage supports as well (stand inside of orb of storms and storm sigil for bossfights, if you cast arc inside of orb of storms it will make orb of storms hit more often)

I picked up golems first for some buffs and meat shields because early on you should be doing plenty of damage without wave of conviction.

Make sure you have elemental overload allocated on passive tree for a huge damage boost and with MoM and a couple of mana nodes you should be really tanky in the early game.

You can look at my witch in my profile if you'd like, she's only level 46 atm but not having problems leveling at all.
Last edited by Saf3tyhazard on Jan 16, 2021, 11:54:42 AM
"
UtherSRG wrote:
"
milkmeda wrote:
Hello. This is my second league. In my first league, I played necro witch that can kill all endgame bosses with no problem. Should I use this build? There is a lot of bad comments about this build that can't handle endgame. Is this build for new players only?

You should play this build. Most of the negative comments are either small nitpickings, or are uninformed.

Thanks for the answer. I will play. I'm in act 6 and doing well.
I have Wave of Conviction but I find I don't use it at all, would it be better to go for Liege of the Primordial first then Elemancer second?
Last edited by George20 on Jan 16, 2021, 2:15:10 PM
Apologies in advance for a couple more beginner questions:

When do you start using golems? Not until you get to maps?

When do you replace Orb of Storms with Sigil of Power?

I'm guessing neither of these matter that much, I just want to make sure I'm following the build exactly.
"

if you make your profile and chars public, poeple can help you.
dominus melted away in 3 sec for me
"
jkoch6599 wrote:
Apologies in advance for a couple more beginner questions:

When do you start using golems? Not until you get to maps?

When do you replace Orb of Storms with Sigil of Power?

I'm guessing neither of these matter that much, I just want to make sure I'm following the build exactly.

Optionally you can start to use your first golem just as you got him available at Petr&Vanya in act 4. I'd recommend Stone golem - that HP regen really helps in campaign.

After second ascension you will get your second golem (so Act 8)
About at end of act 9 /start of act 10 (after you got golem skills on wheel) - third golem

After third ascension (its will be tiny bit easier to do just before Kitava in act 10) - you want to have all 4 golems

I've never used Sigil of Power yet. But Enki recommends starting from maps.

I am in act 8, so I'll try it today. And will write afterwards my impressions.
Last edited by HennekY on Jan 16, 2021, 10:28:39 PM
Why no "The Agnostic" node? In the previous version of this build it was so powerful..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info