Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Leveling guide act 4 says

"
‣ Get Hextouch in Highgate

Hextouch support is not available to witch class.
Why not Pledge of Hands in this mana oriented build?
It's a 7 link, makes arc more expensive for archmage and the stick itself grants a 100% increased mana and a 20% increased mana regen, not to mention the buffs you can get via staff nodes.

Is there anything I'm missing here?
Pledge of Hands seems way better than dual wand.
Last edited by Pokiehl on Jan 15, 2021, 11:38:15 PM
So I'm guessing this is not SSF viable?
"
‣ Keep Wave of Conviction at Level 1, we need it at that level later

Could anyone please explain this to me? I can't figure out why. The mana cost doesn't seem to go up drastically.

New to the game, so it's probably something simple I'm missing.
"
Pokiehl wrote:
It's a 7 link, makes arc more expensive for archmage and the stick itself grants a 100% increased mana and a 20% increased mana regen, not to mention the buffs you can get via staff nodes.

Greater spell echo doens't give any cast speed so it feels horrible and slow to play.
"
joylesstavern wrote:
"
‣ Keep Wave of Conviction at Level 1, we need it at that level later

Could anyone please explain this to me? I can't figure out why. The mana cost doesn't seem to go up drastically.

New to the game, so it's probably something simple I'm missing.

Wave of Conviction deals phys damage, so you'll get some reflect if the level is too high.

At level 1 the exposure debuff remains the same, and the damage is so low that it won't make a difference.

"
venezuelangp wrote:
"
Pokiehl wrote:

Greater spell echo doens't give any cast speed so it feels horrible and slow to play.

Is it really that bad?
Ah well..
Hello. This is my second league. In my first league, I played necro witch that can kill all endgame bosses with no problem. Should I use this build? There is a lot of bad comments about this build that can't handle endgame. Is this build for new players only?
"
milkmeda wrote:
Hello. This is my second league. In my first league, I played necro witch that can kill all endgame bosses with no problem. Should I use this build? There is a lot of bad comments about this build that can't handle endgame. Is this build for new players only?

You should play this build. Most of the negative comments are either small nitpickings, or are uninformed.
"
thereasons wrote:
Leveling guide act 4 says

"
‣ Get Hextouch in Highgate

Hextouch support is not available to witch class.

It is available for all classes from Petarus and Vanja after The Eternal Nightmare.
"
venezuelangp wrote:
"
Pokiehl wrote:

Also, we use a trigger wand to cast Wave of Conviction -> Hextouch -> Conductivity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info